If I have An Active Order With Very Late Delivery, (9 Days Late) Will My Gig Ranking Be Loss Untill I request An Exdend From My Client?

tharinduslaksha

If I have An Active Order With Very Late Delivery, (9 Days Late) Will My Gig Ranking Be Loss Untill I request An Exdend From My Client?

I have a good client. he said that he will give a delivery extention when i'm goingto deliver . then my gig on-time delivery will be okay after that. but, untioll he send it, will my gig ranking affect it?

Here Is Screenshot Of My Dashboard  

Any Expert? Please Help Me.....

image.thumb.png.f502199eb20a2d49ca2d7c7fc06120ad.png

• Like 6

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

• Like 4
  • Up 2

Is your buyer is unavailable?

Keep the order as it is. Send time extension request as needed. i.e. 9 days late, so you can send time extension for 9+additional days needed to complete the project.

Do not initiate delivery with late status. If you initiate delivery with late status, then it will affect on your Delivery on Time metrics.
But if you extend the time, and status returned back to in progress and then initiate the delivery, it will not affect your Delivery on Time metrics.

• Like 4
  • Up 1