What can be the best practice!?

tanmay310

Question

6 answers to this question

1. If you have done, deliver it regardless of whether buyer active or not.

But if buyer response is compulsory, either cancel order or let order be delayed according to buyer's latency.

2. On time delivery is updated only after completing order. So just make sure you do it before clocks end when completing order.

You can also request buyer to extend time, and if accepted, and you end project within specified time, then your rank won't be effected.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

1. If you have done, deliver it regardless of whether buyer active or not.

But if buyer response is compulsory, either cancel order or let order be delayed according to buyer's latency.

2. On time delivery is updated only after completing order. So just make sure you do it before clocks end when completing order.

You can also request buyer to extend time, and if accepted, and you end project within specified time, then your rank won't be effected.

Thanks for the reply!

2. If the buyer didn't reply to the extend time request, do I deliver the complete work before clocks end!? Or, the extended time request will prevent the Late delivery penalty!?

• Like 5
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, tanmay310 said:

Thanks for the reply!

2. If the buyer didn't reply to the extend time request, do I deliver the complete work before clocks end!? Or, the extended time request will prevent the Late delivery penalty!?

Requesting won't prevent penalty. Buyer must need to accept it and after you must deliver in specified time.

So even an order is 1 year late, but if buyer extends time, and after you finish within that extended time, your on time delivery won't be de ranked.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Requesting won't prevent penalty. Buyer must need to accept it and after you must deliver in specified time.

So even an order is 1 year late, but if buyer extends time, and after you finish within that extended time, your on time delivery won't be de ranked.

Thanks a lot I think I got the answer!
To prevent the penalty I must have deliver the completed work before clocks end, if the buyer didn't response! right!?

In a same case, after sending the time extending request, I noticed that the "Deliver now" option got disappear from the app/mobile... Can you please tell me something about it if you ever notice!? Why the option got disappear!?

• Like 4

Guest seobrilliancy

Fiverr already came up with a solution of this problem. 

Now buyers cannot place any order before discussing about the order and buyers can only send request for an order.

If the seller accepts the order, then the order count down will start.

On 9/28/2022 at 2:04 PM, tanmay310 said:

Thanks a lot I think I got the answer!
To prevent the penalty I must have deliver the completed work before clocks end, if the buyer didn't response! right!?

In a same case, after sending the time extending request, I noticed that the "Deliver now" option got disappear from the app/mobile... Can you please tell me something about it if you ever notice!? Why the option got disappear!?

Never happened to me, probably mobile app bug. "Deliver now" remains available even after when you deliver or extend time. I use pc web.

Edited by grayprogrammerz
  • Like 3