My main GIG is removed

usman_ghani998

I’m a level 1 seller and working on Fiverr from the last 1 year as a graphic designer. Today I did some changes on my gig and my gig goes under review. After some time Fiverr denied my gig with the reason that “This type of service is currently not supported in our catalog.” This was my main gig and it was about five to six months old. And there were 36 reviews on it with all 5 star ratings. And this gig removal will badly affect my business on fiverr & you know how hard it is to grow and get reviews on a new gig. There are many sellers providing the same service. A lot of them are top-rated, level 2. (You can see the attachment section where I will add the screenshot) If these sellers are providing this same service then why only my GIG has been removed?

5.PNG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, usman_ghani998 said:

I’m a level 1 seller and working on Fiverr from the last 1 year as a graphic designer. Today I did some changes on my gig and my gig goes under review. After some time Fiverr denied my gig with the reason that “This type of service is currently not supported in our catalog.” This was my main gig and it was about five to six months old. And there were 36 reviews on it with all 5 star ratings. And this gig removal will badly affect my business on fiverr & you know how hard it is to grow and get reviews on a new gig. There are many sellers providing the same service. A lot of them are top-rated, level 2. (You can see the attachment section where I will add the screenshot) If these sellers are providing this same service then why only my GIG has been removed?

5.PNG

hi there!

i understand your worries sometime fiverr algorithm make some mistakes or as shafain876 it might be a copyright issue

i prefer contacting fiverr support and tell them about this issue they will guide you well.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, usman_ghani998 said:

What shall I do

If you are the envious type, report those other gigs. 

If you are the persevering type, then work yourself through the loss, take it as a lesson that Fiverr isn't perfect and is dynamic, and move on.

---

I glanced at your profile, and I suspect that your gig in particular got in trouble because you were selling designs to designers. Fiverr wants Sellers to show their own work. By selling designs to designers, you were helping them falsify their skill. Those other gigs you showed? It's entirely possible that they have stricter policies about who they'll take as clients, and thus are fine to continue.

• Like 8

9 hours ago, usman_ghani998 said:

What shall I do... 

I see that you have created two new gigs for the same service that was denied.

For one thing, creating two gigs offering the exact same service isn't allowed.

And for another, as per Fiverr's Terms of Service, if your gig is denied and you create the same gig, your account could get permanently banned.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

On 9/29/2022 at 10:12 PM, catwriter said:

I see that you have created two new gigs for the same service that was denied.

For one thing, creating two gigs offering the exact same service isn't allowed.

And for another, as per Fiverr's Terms of Service, if your gig is denied and you create the same gig, your account could get permanently banned.

right.

• Like 3