Why gig ranking drop?

aamirofficials

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, aamirofficials said:

My gig ranking is really good and I stay online almost whole day but why my gig down?

This the gig Please visit and check 

You Claim to be an SEO expert on your profile, yet you come on here asking for help on how to optimise your gig?  Especially when you state that you can get customers onto page 1 of Google?

Also, I'm intrigued?  Your profile also states that you're a  'Fiverr verified SEO expert'  what does this even mean? Are you trying to convince your customers that you have some secret membership? It's slightly misleading don't you think?

Edited by breals
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 3:52 PM, breals said:

You Claim to be an SEO expert on your profile, yet you come on here asking for help on how to optimise your gig?  Especially when you state that you can get customers onto page 1 of Google?

Also, I'm intrigued?  Your profile also states that you're a  'Fiverr verified SEO expert'  what does this even mean? Are you trying to convince your customers that you have some secret membership? It's slightly misleading don't you think?

Yes!! I am a professional seo expert with unbeatable skills as well as have strong confidence on my skills but Fiverr algorithm works differently and there are so many experts who guided and can also share tips regarding this to me so, if you can't then don't respond a negative thought. Let me clear you one thing nothing is misleading over here. Don't try to create argument because if misleading then how can I properly done the orders of clients in a professional manners along with following the proper rules of this platform. Thanks

• Like 1