TIP RELATED QUERY

mistu_dgr

Question

TIP RELATED QUERY

I have a query. Can you please tell me, -> After Work Fully Completed then after can I leave a message for TIP? End of the time can I send a message to the buyer for "SOME TIPS IF THEY SATISFIED MY WORK" ..?

If I leave a message for TIP then is it under VIOLENCE ..? can I get a Warning for this reason or not?

• Like 7

4 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, mistu_dgr said:

TIP RELATED QUERY

I have a query. Can you please tell me, -> After Work Fully Completed then after can I leave a message for TIP? End of the time can I send a message to the buyer for "SOME TIPS IF THEY SATISFIED MY WORK" ..?

If I leave a message for TIP then is it under VIOLENCE ..? can I get a Warning for this reason or not?

You won't get a warning for asking for a tip, but I wouldn't ask for one. Fiverr already asks the buyer multiple timesto pay for tips and it's extremely annoying as a buyer. They don't need the seller to ask for a tip, too. I think the system sends 6 reminders.

Even after the buyer leaves a tip, the automated system will continue asking for tips. 

Instead of worrying about tips, price yourself right so that you are justly compensated for any work that you do. Add in a buffer so that you can give your repeat customers discounts. And deliver stellar services so that they will want to tip you without you even having to ask.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

You won't get a warning for asking for a tip, but I wouldn't ask for one. Fiverr already asks the buyer multiple timesto pay for tips and it's extremely annoying as a buyer. They don't need the seller to ask for a tip, too. I think the system sends 6 reminders.

Even after the buyer leaves a tip, the automated system will continue asking for tips. 

Instead of worrying about tips, price yourself right so that you are justly compensated for any work that you do. Add in a buffer so that you can give your repeat customers discounts. And deliver stellar services so that they will want to tip you without you even having to ask.

Your Right vickieito

• Like 4