I am a new cellar in Fiverr.

mominur_101

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

If you have only one gig then try to open 7 gigs as a new seller. Try to share your gigs on social media properly. As now buyer request is off so try to stay active more and more so that if any clients nock you can response immediately. Fast response can make an order for you. Research more and more on Fiverr.

Thanks.

You have posted on this forum over 200 times, yet you're still providing the same stock answers which are completely incorrect.

1) Why should they open 7 gigs?  where have you read that adding gigs for the sake of it will increase your sales?  

2) Buyer requests no longer exist.  have you bothered to research what has replaced them? Or are you just concerned about gaining credibility badges on here?

3) Staying online does not increase the chances of sales.  You have sold 5 gigs in 18 months; it's clearly not working for you. 

4) Why are you encouraging people to share on social media when the first thing they need to do is read the forum and improve their gigs. Flooding Facebook and Linkedin with poorly constructed gigs will only worsen BOTH the freelancers and Fiverrs credibility. 

If you spent more time reading this forum and improving your own sales, as opposed to someone who spouts rubbish at every opportunity, people would take you more seriously. 

• Like 8
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, mominur_101 said:

I gave a gig a long time ago. How can I rank the gigs? please help me

Before you even think about selling anything, you should take the time to read up on GDPR and general privacy rules.  Have you gained permission from the people who's data you have listed on your gig images. 

Names?

Telephone numbers?

Personal email addresses?

If you're a data entry expert, the FIRST thing you should show your customers is that you can guarantee the security of their data, By doing this you have failed at the first hurdle and have cause a data breech. 

Edited by breals
  • Like 9

On 9/27/2022 at 1:31 PM, breals said:

You have posted on this forum over 200 times, yet you're still providing the same stock answers which are completely incorrect.

1) Why should they open 7 gigs?  where have you read that adding gigs for the sake of it will increase your sales?  

2) Buyer requests no longer exist.  have you bothered to research what has replaced them? Or are you just concerned about gaining credibility badges on here?

3) Staying online does not increase the chances of sales.  You have sold 5 gigs in 18 months; it's clearly not working for you. 

4) Why are you encouraging people to share on social media when the first thing they need to do is read the forum and improve their gigs. Flooding Facebook and Linkedin with poorly constructed gigs will only worsen BOTH the freelancers and Fiverrs credibility. 

If you spent more time reading this forum and improving your own sales, as opposed to someone who spouts rubbish at every opportunity, people would take you more seriously. 

Fiverr said to share and what you are saying??

309996081_498125181864840_7037947685694599858_n.jpg

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

Fiverr said to share and what you are saying??

What I'm saying is that there appears to be a consensus by some on this forum that the only way to get impressions and sales is to flood their gig on social media. When in fact the first step is to ensure that a gig is the very best it can be.  This takes time, research and thorough planning.  Otherwise the freelancer will be what we call in the UK

Pi$$ing in the wind....  

• Like 6