Hi, I am a graphic designer with experience of 5+ years.

graphics_tricks

Question

6 answers to this question

20 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You don't, because there is no such thing as "gig rank" on Fiverr. That's not how Fiverr works.

Got it sir, Can you please share your knowledge that how do I SEO optimize my GIG so that it will become more discoverable to the buyers who are looking to purchase services that I offer. Since I'm in a very competitive subcategory I have already uploaded gig video, attractive images, and did my level best on SEO with my capacity of understanding Fiverr algorithm. Want to learn from your experience.

Thank you 

• Like 7

On 9/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, wakarahmed99 said:

Can you please share your knowledge that how do I SEO optimize my GIG so that it will become more discoverable to the buyers who are looking to purchase services that I offer.

No, I won't, because you claim -- in your Fiverr profile bio -- to already know SEO. Use your own existing knowledge of SEO to optimize your gig. Why would you ask me to tell you how to do something you already know how to do?

On 9/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, wakarahmed99 said:

Want to learn from your experience.

No, you want me to make you successful, so that you can skip the experimentation process that comes with managing a gig, and being in business. I'm not going to do that. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

No, I won't, because you claim -- in your Fiverr profile bio -- to already know SEO. Use your own existing knowledge of SEO to optimize your gig. Why would you ask me to tell you how to do something you already know how to do?

No, you want me to make you successful, so that you can skip the experimentation process that comes with managing a gig, and being in business. I'm not going to do that. 

Alright I'm already in the experimentation process trying new things. I know SEO but Fiverr's Algorithm is something very new to me so I'm trying to learn it more every day. 

• Like 4