Top-Rated Requirements met

eatharm99

I've completed all requirements for top-rated seller, 20k income, 100 orders and all that. But 2 months came by and still have not yet achieved it.

I asked fiverr support but they just say that they pick out the top rates by hand, and to tell me to check other top-rated seller for tips. But that's about it.

Anyone have any tips for me to push my service up at this point? Thank you!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, eatharm99 said:

Anyone have any tips for me to push my service up at this point? Thank you!

First of all, your art looks cool! I might hit you up one day if I need some help for some sprites for an upcoming project!

Secondly.. it's hard to say. I think the wording perhaps doesn't make it 100% clear but while TRS IS the goal for everyone, it's not going to be doable for all. You need to be better than many others in your category. I waited roughly 7 months or so after getting qualified, but I know others have waited for years. You COULD be doing everything right but just not unique/outstanding enough to make it, maybe you'll make it in a month, it's not easy to say. 

• Like 5

There's no concrete steps to getting TRS other than the public metrics. Once you have that, you need to be picked by Fiverr, and how that process works is not public information. Other than making your profile and gigs look as professional as possible (but you should already have been doing this regardless), there's not much you can do.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, katakatica said:

First of all, your art looks cool! I might hit you up one day if I need some help for some sprites for an upcoming project!

Secondly.. it's hard to say. I think the wording perhaps doesn't make it 100% clear but while TRS IS the goal for everyone, it's not going to be doable for all. You need to be better than many others in your category. I waited roughly 7 months or so after getting qualified, but I know others have waited for years. You COULD be doing everything right but just not unique/outstanding enough to make it, maybe you'll make it in a month, it's not easy to say. 

Hey I understand you are a TRS. Could you share your experience - have you noticed a big peak in clicks, more orders after you have been approved as a Top Rated Seller?

• Like 4

On 9/27/2022 at 12:48 AM, katakatica said:

Thank you so much! Did you do a lot of changes in those 7 months?

On 9/27/2022 at 2:34 AM, vickiespencer said:

Are you a Seller Plus member? I was eligible for a year, and shortly after I joined Seller Plus, I got the notice that I had been selected for the TRS badge. I think that being in Seller Plus gets a person from Fiverr, namely your manager, looking closely at your profile and gigs.

I've just joined Seller Plus for more info about my gig. But nothing new as far as I know.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, eatharm99 said:

Thank you so much! Did you do a lot of changes in those 7 months?

On 9/26/2022 at 9:34 PM, vickiespencer said:

I... yes, in a way? But not in a 'I worked harder than ever before'. I started raising my prices every few months back in January I think, and I did also launch a gig in a very popular niche at the time, but it was one of the first non-pro gigs, so I think I got very lucky with how popular it was (it's settled down a bit but it's still pretty good). I think partially what changed is that I'm making more on less orders - not only is that good for Fiverr (I'd assume) BUT it's also healthier for me - which in exchange makes my work better? 
I mean, this is just a theory but I feel like producing higher quality work is probably also important. I was Seller Plus from way before I qualified, so I feel like while that might have done something, it wasn't the main trigger for me to get the badge. 

On 9/27/2022 at 12:23 AM, igorolszewski27 said:

Hey I understand you are a TRS. Could you share your experience - have you noticed a big peak in clicks, more orders after you have been approved as a Top Rated Seller?

I raised my prices immediately after becoming TRS, so I probably sort of avoided that peak (which for me is fine.) I do get consistent orders, though I had a stable base of customers (mostly) through the year to start with. I think what DID change is that my clicks/impressions never fall as low as they used to but I still have ups and downs for now!

• Like 2