Why I'm not getting any order?

its_muqadass

16 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Okay.... what have you tried? (Responding to buyer requests does not count).

Like changing Gigs so many times discription then the thumbnail , improved it so many time. Staying online for more than 15+ hours. Sending buyer requests like every thing that every one suggests to do

• Like 2

Staying online will not work unless your gig appears on the first page when the "online seller" filter is turned on. Sending offers to the buyer requests definitely will not work because that feature is already been replaced by a new one called brief and match. Doing a research and editing gig is fine but wait at least a week to see the results. don't expect orders in a few hours after doing those edits. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, its_muqadass said:

changing Gigs so many times discription then the thumbnail , improved it so many time.

And what was this designed to achieve?

Staying online for more than 15+ hours.

This is not productive work. This is just sitting around waiting for random things to happen. 

Sending buyer requests like every thing that every one suggests to do

Did you not read my comment? I told you that "responding to buyer requests does not count" as the kind of work I wanted you to list.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 3
  • Up 4

32 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

And what was this designed to achieve?

This is not productive work. This is just sitting around waiting for random things to happen. 

Did you not read my comment? I told you that "responding to buyer requests does not count" as the kind of work I wanted you to list.

ok I understand, could be possible that am making some mistakes. so what would you suggest to a newbie like me? 

• Like 1

Share your GIGs on Social Media Platforms, bring traffic from there on fiverr, send buyer requests regularly, convince your social media followers to purchase your service on fiverr then share the gig link. Do these thing first then you will get to see that your gig impressions will significantly high and there will be good chances to get orders from gig ranking. 

• Like 18
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, shimul8693 said:

Share your GIGs on Social Media Platforms, bring traffic from there on fiverr, send buyer requests regularly, convince your social media followers to purchase your service on fiverr then share the gig link. Do these thing first then you will get to see that your gig impressions will significantly high and there will be good chances to get orders from gig ranking. 

I am already sharing my gigs on social media platforms for three months buyer request option is no more, so what to do?

• Like 15
  • Up 2

I would suggest you to work on your Gig hard and always look the analytics section on the daily basis. It will help you to see how your gigs is growing. 

You may also share the gig links on your social media platforms and good captions. Twitter plays vital role in my case. 

Try to keep active on Fiverr. Many clients choose freelancers from active button on.

Keywords are very very important. As Fiverr has removed the buyer request. So, you have to choose keywords carefully. When client will post the job so you will get the notification from Fiverr if the job matches your skills sets. If you are active then you can respond the request quickly and it will definitely increase your chances for being hired by the clients. 

I hope that these points will help you to get your first clients. Let is know when you get your first clients. We will celebrate together 🙂

Best wishes. 

• Like 26
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, javedaslam said:

I would suggest you to work on your Gig hard and always look the analytics section on the daily basis. It will help you to see how your gigs is growing. 

You may also share the gig links on your social media platforms and good captions. Twitter plays vital role in my case. 

Try to keep active on Fiverr. Many clients choose freelancers from active button on.

Keywords are very very important. As Fiverr has removed the buyer request. So, you have to choose keywords carefully. When client will post the job so you will get the notification from Fiverr if the job matches your skills sets. If you are active then you can respond the request quickly and it will definitely increase your chances for being hired by the clients. 

I hope that these points will help you to get your first clients. Let is know when you get your first clients. We will celebrate together 🙂

Best wishes. 

thankyou so much for your kind words im trying hard to achieve my dreams. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

As buyer request is off so it becomes a little bit difficult to get order. So you should pay more attention on your gigs. Make professional gigs with related keywords so that when someone post a job you service will be matched for the job. You can research more on Fiverr. To get more traffic you can share your gigs on social media properly.

Thanks.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

I got my first order from buyer request. When you submit buyer request, make sure you are writing as you will get the order. How you will write a winning proposal?- watch YouTube video. There are tons of video about that. Do marketing in social media. And last option is, always research. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2