All my gigs deranked

vee_designz

Question

Please help!

All my gig have been deranked.

Customer support said my gigs are live but when I copy the gig titles and search none of them appeared on search.

I send buy few buyer request (they are always filled with spam requests) yet no clicks or impressions on the gig.

I've done a lot of editing and tags changing using the keyword Research Plus feature but the issue is getting worse.

Yes I understand gig rotations, but for all my gigs to be deranked at once I haven't experienced that before in my 5yrs selling on fiverr.

Screenshot (222).png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 answers to this question

@vee_designz - the best thing you can do to right now is to focus on getting orders (not necessarily increasing your visibility in search). There are other ways to get orders besides organic search and buyer requests. I have good luck with buyer briefs, Promoted Gigs, and the Seller Plus coupons. You can send out 20 coupons a month, so try to use all 20.

Please also reach out to your Success Manager, who can help pinpoint the reason for your sudden drop in visibility. You can then make a plan of action to bring your business back to where it needs to be.

• Like 4