How To Rank and Keep Getting Orders and Also How to Maintain a Long Lasting Account

preciousads

How do you do email and social media marketing, landing page design (which encompasses many marketing strategies), and promote affiliate, ecommerce, and other products? That is what you are offering to people. I'm sure you can use many of those same techniques to market your own online business here. Asking how to promote yourself on Fiverr is akin to telling everyone you do not know how to provide the services you are trying to sell here.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Asking how to promote yourself on Fiverr is akin to telling everyone you do not know how to provide the services you are trying to sell here.

That's what a lot of people do here. They sell services which they provide solely via using bots and tools. They don't have that much knowledge in this field, if at all. Yet they are asking way more than we both charge here on Fiverr, even if we have quite a lot of experience. So it's very sad, that's why I don't answer to these digital marketing experts that ask us how to promote themselves and generate sales. If you have to ask that as a professional in marketing, then that says a lot, as you mentioned..

• Like 2
  • Up 3

5 hours ago, melanielm said:

How do you do email and social media marketing, landing page design (which encompasses many marketing strategies), and promote affiliate, ecommerce, and other products? That is what you are offering to people. I'm sure you can use many of those same techniques to market your own online business here. Asking how to promote yourself on Fiverr is akin to telling everyone you do not know how to provide the services you are trying to sell here

Hmm ... I got your points... But asking questions doesn't mean I am not an expert... As you can see I am new here... I expect more of your advice that criticism... Anyways thanks for the contribution 

• Up 1