After a 6 year on fiverr , feeling so disappointed

ag151293

Hi All,

I hope you all are doing well. I have spent 5 years over on fiverr. but feeling very disappointed because in six year I have not got any client as it supposed to be there. and the last 3 years no single order received.  

As also meanwhile I was trying on another freelancer website, their I have received good response and good starting I am now close to be top rated.

on about fiverr I was started keep posting my gigs nevertheless not received any single order or client. In starting I made my aim to be a top rated on fiverr. but it was flop.

there is some drawback in Fiverr, in which even such an old member has not got success yet. I want to ask how many of got success in fiverr website? And what is the mistake in this from my side ? Or from the fiverr side?

Feeling So Demotivated Now!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ag151293 said:

in six year I have not got any client as it supposed to be there.

No seller is supposed to have orders, just because they have gigs on Fiverr. Orders are earned, not given.

there is some drawback in Fiverr, in which even such an old member has not got success yet.

Success is not given.... you earn it. 

I want to ask how many of got success in fiverr website?

I gained success.... because I had a business mindset, and worked hard to earn it.

And what is the mistake in this from my side ?

You didn't do anything to earn your success. 

Or from the fiverr side?

It is not Fiverr's responsibility to make sure that you have orders. That's your job.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your points. I know I waited for success here, I worked very hard, I was promoting my business continuously applying on buyer request. also now its also stopped, now not getting any more buyer request. I used to think that the fruit of patience is sweet. Anything else more I need to do. I can also do. I want to restart again the struggle for success here 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ag151293 said:

Simply that want to make much earning 

If you are here to "make much earning", then you are here for the wrong reasons. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Stop focusing on riches, and start focusing on the work necessary to convince your target customers to hire you. Waiting does not result in success. Productive work efforts do. 

Replying to random buyer requests is not productive work. Think of your gigs like a business, and treat them as a business.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ag151293 said:

I know I waited for success here, I worked very hard

These two things contradict each other. So how did you work hard if you just waited? 

As @jonbaas said, you earn your worth here, you can't get rich or achieve success if you just wait. Work hard, experiment, learn new things.. I've been here for almost 9 years myself, I always worked alone, never outsourced and helped thousands of clients. I had my fair share of sleepless nights working on stuff, I poured my heart and soul into all my work. At the end of the day, I am happy with my legacy and Fiverr presence, but it took a lot of hard work and commitment to reach this point. 

So, don't give up and instead focus on experimenting and trying out new gigs. I will be honest, this is a tougher time to shine since during the pandemic a lot more competitors entered this website. It would have been a lot better if you did this pre-pandemic. But it's never too late 🙂

• Like 7
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1