If any buyer without reason cancel the order

pavelqatester

Hi, I am a full-time Software Engineer(QA), For more than 1 month I am always active on Fiver just a few days ago I get my first order on Fiverr, and successfully deliver. after then I have some bad experiences what I want to share it was my second order just 5 days ago I get an order from one buyer, her task was a remote task but that buyer without reason before the deadline he/she cancel the order, now my Imprecation is very bad for that reason another problem sometimes some buyer send their file to explore and after I explore when I send messages they no reply. could you guys suggest to me what should I do? how can I increase my impression 

• Like 6

I had something similar happened to me before. It was 3 days before the deadline and the buyer just cancelled the order without notifying anything. I contacted CS and explained the situation to them. How unfair it will be if the cancellation impacts me, considering that I haven't even got the chance to deliver the work and the buyer didn't communicate anything. CS replied saying they understood my situation and they ensure that the cancellation won't affect my cancellation rate. I think you should consider contacting CS too.

Edited by kevindwren
  • Like 4

In my opinion, I think for the buyers who dont reply your messages after you going through their messages, i think you should improve on your commuication skills, your marketing startegies. Probably the buyers were not impressed with your replies. And you knowmyou must present yourself as a professioal to the buyers ad your replies must be a soulution finder or problem solving and must always end with a question... I think that will make the chats with your buyers iteractive and conviction..
I hope i made a point?

• Like 3