Just one misunderstanding

aziz_rohmani

It was my 9th order. I complete it very hardly and very good communication with this buyer. But one misunderstanding for this work he give me 3 star. This buyer was very highper ‍and gets angry a little. Only this buyer given me 3 star. All buyers without this given me 5 star and very good comment. My gig title is label round sticker circle patch stamp seal vintage sale trust badge logo. This gig have only one review and that is this.

Screenshot_20.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

50 minutes ago, aziz_rohmani said:

It was my 9th order. I complete it very hardly and very good communication with this buyer. But one misunderstanding for this work he give me 3 star. This buyer was very highper ‍and gets angry a little. Only this buyer given me 3 star. All buyers without this given me 5 star and very good comment. My gig title is label round sticker circle patch stamp seal vintage sale trust badge logo. This gig have only one review and that is this.

Screenshot_20.jpg

Don't worry, take lesson from the past and keep trying to provide the best services to client. Hope, you will do better next.👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Don't work with buyers that are uncomfortable in behavior.

Such stars won't effect, as getting more 5/5 stars will remove away previous ratings.

If I had known before taking the order that his behavior was not comfortable for me then I would not have taken his order.

• Like 1