Fiverr team kindly hear my story

rimellesouri

Good day Fiverr community,

I hope someone from Fiverr team can hear my sad story on this platform.

After being on Fiverr for almost a year now and almost getting to become Top Rated seller, the last 2 days I received a message that my gigs were not qualified from promotion.

This lead to my all my gigs getting deranked and I honestly did not complain about it becaue I accept it and planned to deliver amazing work to get my rankings back.

However, what shocked me is that I received a message from an uknown user on my Instagram acount 'My fiverr account username is similar to my Instagram one', they told me that because I was doing great for the last 12 months people were upset about that especially sellers in the Spokesperson and Short Video Ads category and they decided that they will create a telegram group and start reporting me, leavin negative reviews and placing orders with the sole purpose of cancelling them later on.

I noticed this during the last 2 months but I was never sure, I was getting orders and buyers were cancelling them with absolute no reason. I am currently 8 months pregnant and I know that I should stop working but because I am have a baby on the way I have to save money and support my husband.

I will attach screenshots of the message I received from this unkonwn seller on Fiverr, If you see my message kindly show yourself and tell the truth.

Thank you

309108692_1127076898207926_439163606852866169_n.jpg

307898921_5586957331392343_6642354505699066471_n.jpg

leoksksne.PNG

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rimellesouri said:

However, what shocked me is that I received a message from an uknown user on my Instagram acount 'My fiverr account username is similar to my Instagram one', they told me that because I was doing great for the last 12 months people were upset about that especially sellers in the Spokesperson and Short Video Ads category and they decided that they will create a telegram group and start reporting me, leavin negative reviews and placing orders with the sole purpose of cancelling them later on.

I noticed this during the last 2 months but I was never sure, I was getting orders and buyers were cancelling them with absolute no reason. I am currently 8 months pregnant and I know that I should stop working but because I am have a baby on the way I have to save money and support my husband.

That sounds terrible @rimellesouri! Those sellers will never do well on Fiverr if they feel they need to tear down other sellers to be successful.

Just so you know, buyers can't cancel for "no reason." Cancelations will have to be categorized as a buyer error or seller error. 

Buyer error (should not affect your seller stats) - Buyers can state that they "ordered by mistake," and in that case, it won't affect your seller stats. If buyers want to cancel because they wanted something outside of the scope of your services or the order requirements, you can contact Customer Support so that cancelation does not affect your seller stats. Or if they canceled for "no reason," you can show that to Customer Service so it doesn't hurt your seller stats.

Seller error (does affect your seller stats) - If the buyer is accusing you of not delivering what was ordered (and you did), then per Fiverr ToS, the order doesn't qualify for a cancelation. You can dispute this type of cancelation so that it does not affect your seller stats. Otherwise, if you were unable to deliver what you promised, then the order does qualify for cancelation and it will hurt your seller stats.

Also, buyers can only leave private reviews on orders that they cancel themselves - so reject those cancelation requests and then submit a cancelation request yourself. If the order is canceled by the seller, the buyers won't be able to leave a private review that can potentially affect you as a seller. Here's what a review on a canceled order looks like:

image.thumb.png.195c4856e194c0b2572ba33b6b9f8044.png

And the reasons for the cancelation:

image.png.353d062fc6933a5023dfa97479e1fd82.png

image.png.744906e5ad9c3f1e038339a599fa4303.png

However, I am concerned about the "reporting" issue. Multiple reports on a seller can trigger an investigation and temporarily shut down your account. Are you on Seller Plus and do you have a Success Manager that can help you?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Anyone else see a big red flag here? 

I made a mistake while typing, I meant to say 6 months. I have put so much work into Fiverr and never expected people to be so mean and decide to form a group to take down my gigs. I always do my best to make every customer happy by deliverying on time and maing sure I strictly follow their requirements. However, when other sellers decide to attack my gigs just because I am doing better that is not fair at all.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1