How to sell again after 2 years of inactivity?

alexbrownartist

Hello, I am a digital artist for 4 years and I have a question

2 years ago I created my account and I had a selling streak of 2 in less than 2 weeks, but after that I did not have any for several months, I decided to give up and look for other platforms, and after 1 year and I half decided to try again and post gigs again, this time with better material than the one from 2 years ago.

It seems that I can't even get a quote, what am I doing wrong? once my profile says "last sale 2 years ago" does it hurt my chance of sales? how can i sell?

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.

Diseño sin título (3).png

Diseño sin título (1).png

Diseño sin título.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alexbrownartist said:

Really?

A lot of people here post just for the sake of posting and increasing their forum level.

I would say start some new gigs and maybe also change the ones that you have, if you still have any. This will show the Fiverr algorithm that you are back. On top of that, maybe take the free Fiverr Learn course too. Study your competitors and change some of your tags/keywords, maybe change the gig names for some of the older things as well. 

It will take some experimentation to see what will bring you some more traffic. But as I said, it all comes down to creating new gigs and doing a makeover to the older ones. Add some more stuff to your portfolio like the images above, maybe even use them as the gig image. And who knows, maybe you can also start with a lower price to get some traction, then increase it as you receive more orders. That's all I can think of, for now anyway. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1