Does promoting GIG brings more buyers/ clients?

mehedishakib0

Question

Hey! Hope you all are having good day. So I got the option to promote my best two Gigs about 6 months ago. I haven't used this features yet. I want to use this feature now. Some people says that promoting Gig makes less sell and I can lose my gig ranks. Is that true?

And I don't have that much idea how to use it, and how much should I keep daily budget for Gig promote. Can anyone please help me in this situation. I am having less order for last two months. I thought that promoting gigs would help me. I am a Level 2 seller on Fiverr. Thank you everyone.

Edited by mehedishakib0
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mehedishakib0 said:

Hey! Hope you all are having good day. So I got the option to promote my best two Gigs about 6 months ago. I haven't used this features yet. I want to use this feature now. Some people says that promoting Gig makes less sell and I can lose my gig ranks. Is that true?

And I don't have that much idea how to use it, and how much should I keep daily budget for Gig promote. Can anyone please help me in this situation. I am having less order for last two months. I thought that promoting gigs would help me. I am a Level 2 seller on Fiverr. Thank you everyone.

If you promote your gig , of course you have a chance to rank high and get new order.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1