Fiverr deducted my account balance

isaacikwebe

Fiverr deducted $70.53 from my account on 1 September and another $70.53 yesterday. I contacted customer service and they said it was deducted to pay my debt. How do I get to owe fiverr on this platform this is not acceptable 😠😠😠. I never  borrowed money from fiverr and is that even possible?

No record on my earnings to show I was credited falsely 

Please has anyone ever experienced this because this is a very serious issue having to work and get money deducted from your balance for no reason 

Screenshot_2022-09-24-10-18-06-951_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, isaacikwebe said:

If the order was cancelled then they would specify that it was a cancelled order but I reached out to customer support and  they said debt

It could still be that from an older order so they couldn't specify it? Obviously I have no idea how much you've earned in the meantime/how long time has passed but I wouldn't be surprised. 

Otherwise, maybe it's accumulated from old seller plus subscriptions? Perhaps old promoted gigs stuff? I know for a fact that this month I spent more (and earned more) on promoted gigs than normal but maybe it was past months? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dang, that's a bummer. Why not try asking for a supervisor on the same ticket/a new ticket and ask them to provide you with a detailed breakdown of why those funds were deducted. Sometimes CS reps tend to reply in a scripted manner, so you might have to keep on checking with them till you receive a proper response from them.

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately CS is like this exactly due to its size.

On your screenshot I can see Fiverr added founds for promoted gigs - and then those were the ones taken away (the $72)

Is it possible that the month before you should have paid that much but didn't have the funds until now?

I would definitely try to ask CS again as it could be a weird miscalculation but it could also be correct and just written there awkwardly. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1