I can't send buyer request

farshidesign

my request to fiver team that,plz allow buyer request from mobile phone,if it is possiable.

On 9/24/2022 at 1:02 PM, s_akram said:

From cell phones 2 things in Fiver cannot be seen

1) Buyer Request option.

2) Fiver forum

option 2 ;your kind infomation that you can visit fiverr forum to do just one thing

plz go to your fiverr account  than click  three dot (...) option on your mobile phone and click desktop site option after you look desktop site and go to forum option.your problem will be solved i think

• Like 5

On 9/23/2022 at 10:23 PM, farshidesign said:

I lost buyer request option.

That's because Fiverr is removing buyer requests as a site feature.

On 9/23/2022 at 10:23 PM, farshidesign said:

My expectations lost for getting order through the buyer request.

That was an unwise expectation. Buyer requests are irrelevant. Focus on creating gigs that are worthy of being seen in the Fiverr marketplace.

• Like 7

Hello !

Have you tried uninstalling the app and downloading it again? Check if your phone is also updated, sometimes this can solve some compatibility issues with the apps you have.

If you want another solution, you can try connecting to Fiverr via the internet rather than the app.

Sincerely

• Like 5
  • Confused 4

I am not able to see any buyer request from the mobile app. The option is there but every time I click it says " Buyer request is no more. And fiver replaced this with something better". But didn't get any new option yet. 

Is that only my problem?

• Like 3