A buyer calls me clown.

aleexious

Recently a buyer approached me, we had discussed his website in great detail in a meeting. After the meeting, I spent almost an hour to find the solution and recommended the solutions back to him. Just to keep in mind, he hadn't purchased my Gig yet.

He didn't respond me for 5 days. Then he came back and said you (clown) didn't provide me any value and provided me zero solutions.

Is this how "BUYERS" behave here on Fiverr?

Edited by aleexious
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

• aleexious changed the title to A buyer calls me clown.
2 hours ago, aleexious said:

After the meeting, I spent almost an hour to find the solution and recommended the solutions back to him. Just to keep in mind, he hadn't purchased my Gig yet.

If you gave him your work for free, then he wasn't a buyer. Don't give away your work for free.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

First of all, no that isn't how all buyers on Fiverr behave. However, there are a great number of buyers whose intention is to scam or take advantage of sellers, especially new sellers. If giving technical consultation is a part of the service that you provide, then you're not supposed to give it away for free. Do not waste your time solving problems or give out samples for works outside active orders. In this case, it happened and there's nothing you can do about it. Just let it go and learn from your mistake.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1