How to get more sells on fiverr?

vikash8997

I am a member of fiverr from more then 3 years. but I realize that in 1st year I have get order simultaneously 1 or 2. but after then I am not getting order. Is there any problem with my gigs?

Please reply me Accurate answers so that I can change my thoughts according to yours.

Thanks

Your gigs are in crowded categories where you are competing against people with much better ratings than you have (deleting low-rated gigs doesn’t change your overall rating). Also, your gig guaranteeing first page Google results is unbelievable, and the way it’s set up is a scam. You’re selling ONE keyword for $5, not first page results. So why would anyone trust you, when the gig title isn’t true?

• 2 weeks later...

Except that your gig says “I will create LINKS and give your first page google results for $5”. The gig description says it’s for ONE KEYWORD. So it’s a scam gig until you change it. And I’m sorry but I do not believe one keyword, or even one hundred keywords can guarantee first page results, since that placement is dependent on more than just keywords.

Archived