Ciao! What’s your Fiverr story?

trombonhero

What’s your Fiverr story? Share how you got started on Fiverr and what your Fiverr hopes and dreams are.

It was the end of 2016 when one of my friends, Giovanni, a trumpet player (oh, yeah, I play trombone btw 😁) told me about Fiverr, lucky me! 
I was 24 at the moment, with different plans for the future and ready to demonstrate all my professional experience to the whole World.
Of course, it didn't go well 🥴 
It took me different years to understand what I was dealing with. So, highly motivated by my Customers' reviews and thanks to the precious business courses hosted by Fiverr itself, on March 2020 I launched a brand new business on the platform (recording trombone lines any style) that is growing since then:
day by day, month after month, I've upgraded my studio, my gig performances, my fiscal plans... and I'm so excited to see what will come next! 🤩

If you are curious about anything or if you would like to know something specific related to my Fiverr' story (or to my trombone recording sessions), don't hesitate ask, it's a pleasure to share the journey together ✌️

Cheers from Genazzano, Italy, a small village with a castle, the scent of pizza and sweets... ok, let's get back to work! ^^

Ciao!

Michele

Michele Fortunato Trombonhero Fiverr Greetings

• Like 12
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, trombonhero said:

If you are curious about anything or if you would like to know something specific related to my Fiverr' story (or to my trombone recording sessions), don't hesitate ask, it's a pleasure to share the journey together ✌️

Wow, @trombonhero!!! I'm blown away with you portfolio! I love the sound! Great professional quality, too.🥰

Hope to see more of you on the forum!

• Like 11

3 hours ago, trombonhero said:

I've recently updated the portfolio and I'm glad you've found it useful: it's always scary to edit the gigs 😆

I just got the Top Clients and My Portfolio options so I'm in the process of gathering required approvals to post my clients and the projects I've done. It's a tedious process. You reminded me that I should be working on mine, too!

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 3

Wow, that's awesome @vickieito, well done! 🤩

You're very kind, thanks for your encouraging attitude ^^
It's been a long time I've got those features but I've used them only recently because I was waiting for the "ultimate" look for my Fiverr's page.
Of course, it was just me procrastinating that thing eheh
I'm glad that this new look inspired your work too: enjoy it!

About gathering approvals for the "My Portfolio" tab, I'm used to send a short video of me working on Customer's request because I've thought that this way, when a Buyer accept the delivery and also agreed to share the sample by checking the box at the end of the gig, I will always have engaging material to use as promo material. And it worked - lucky me! 

You're right, it's a tedious process but you will be highly satisfied by the end of it, promise 😁

If you want to ask anything feel free to write at any time ✌️

Kind regards,

Michele

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, trombonhero said:

it's always scary to edit the gigs

Ciao Michele, The fear of editing gigs is largely unfounded. True, if you upload a new video or audio file, sometimes you have to wait 24 hours to have it approved, and it seems that you are invisible forever, but it really does come right back to normal. Edits to your pricing and description have no effect. I tend to leave things fairly stable until I decide that it is time to freshen, then I edit at will sometimes up to 10 edits in a day. It comes right back, and I suspect that the algorithm actually likes freshening and updating of gigs.

Never been to Genazzano, but next trip to Roma, I may swing through. Looks as if I'd drive right through it on my way to Gragnano, my family's hometown to the southeast. 

Buona fortuna with the edits.

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Ciao Mike @newsmike

Thanks a million for the precious tips and for your kind encouragement 🙏
I know Gragnano both for the pasta 🔝 and because my father's hometown is there too!
Of course, anytime you will be here around I'd love to share with you our story and our local cuisine 😁 

Have a great day!

Michele

Genazzano_Pro_Loco
Ph. by Pro Loco Genazzano 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, trombonhero said:

I know Gragnano both for the pasta 🔝 and because my father's hometown is there too!

Love the hilltop studio. As far a Gragnano, such a coincidence. This is the pastificio that bears my family's name and is still in operation since 1848.

afeltra_logo | Eataly

image.thumb.png.f7abbe9360e3c3085ee9699f6fbb311d.png

I'll take you up on that caffè.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 10