Who is the best withdrawal way Paypal or Payoneer?

hanif_reza1

Hi @hanif_reza1,

You keep posting in the wrong categories. This is "Tips for Sellers" - a place where experienced sellers post their tips for others to see. If you have questions, please post them in "Fiverr FAQs" and "Fiverr Questions." 

Please review the forum categories below. Thanks!

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/78709-forum-guide-where-to-post-what-to-post-whats-in-the-categories/

To answer your question - 

2 hours ago, hanif_reza1 said:

ho is the best withdrawal way Paypal or Payoneer?

It really depends  - try both (if you can) and see which work. I know there are several countries that won't allow you to use Paypal, so keep that in mind, too.

I use both because I have withdrawal issues every month. If Paypal isn't working, I usually withdraw with Payoneer. If Payoneer doesn't work, I'll withdraw using PayPal.

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I use both because I have withdrawal issues every month. If Paypal isn't working, I usually withdraw with Payoneer. If Payoneer doesn't work, I'll withdraw using PayPal.

How are you liking them so far (or which do you prefer if they worked absolutely smoothly)? Do you feel that Payoneer gives better conversions? I only use Paypal by the way! 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, wgergeus said:

i prefer payoneer for 2 reasons 

First: Payoneer takes a lower fee from the buyer when he pays my bill, unlike PayPal, it takes a higher fee

Second: i can withdraw to my bank with my local currency and this feature does not exist in PayPal

Well, I am glad you liked the Payoneer experience.

A lot of people have trouble with Payoneer and some even had missing payments. I for one much prefer PayPal, especially since it has instant withdrawals. Sure, the fees are higher, but in the end it's a much better option for me. As you will notice, things will vary, since there are countries where Payoneer is the only withdrawal option. But for most people that use Paypal I think that's enough. You are free to test out both and see what works.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, theratypist said:

How are you liking them so far (or which do you prefer if they worked absolutely smoothly)? Do you feel that Payoneer gives better conversions? I only use Paypal by the way! 

Hi @theratypist - I prefer PayPal because it's just quicker for me. The only reason why I use Payoneer is because of the withdrawal issues that seem to happen every month.

Sorry for the late response! I was post-limited again yesterday and couldn't respond until now. I think (hope) that was just due to a glitch and I will have my unlimited posting rights back today! 

118499693_postlimitedagain.thumb.jpg.4800ed6d1952965e88e86b53099f80f2.jpg

• Like 4