Why am I not getting impressions?

arthur_vieira

P.S: No, do NOT send generic dumb responses like "sTaY onLinE mORE TiMe" because I already am online as much as I can, also, if you're going to suggest me to change keywords, please tell me examples of what keywords to put, because I've already tried many combinations on all my gigs but still no luck. 

I've been on fiverr for roughly 2-3 months, and I haven't gotten any orders at all, and I think my impressions and clicks number is VERY low for the time I've been in the platform.

What could I do to improve those numbers?

P.S: The 4th and 6th gigs were created very recently, so I can understand why those have such a low impression number. However, many others were created weeks/numbers ago, and those numbers ain't really great.

image.thumb.png.5ee29913885eff1fd88fa5b7c8f0171b.png

Edited by arthur_vieira
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, arthur_vieira said:

No, do NOT send generic dumb responses like "sTaY onLinE mORE TiMe" because I already am online as much as I can,

If you are aware that remaining online is a generic, dumb response, why are you following that advice? Remaining online does nothing for increasing impressions. Whoever told you to do that probably gave you other nonsense advice as well.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Are you serious? Did you read the thread? 

Most of the new sellers have no idea what they are doing.
They believe that staying online will get them clicks, impressions and orders. Let them dream. 
I don’t waste my time on these sellers anymore. The experienced sellers know how Fiverr works. The forum is full of their advice, but these new sellers don’t read it or don’t believe it. Just let them fail. 
Staying online is only good for utility companies. They can sell the expensive electricity to the sellers that are convinced that staying online is working.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I don’t waste my time on these sellers anymore. The experienced sellers know how Fiverr works. The forum is full of their advice, but these new sellers don’t read it or don’t believe it. Just let them fail. 

I think you are right. Experience shows that replying to the "I get no sales" comments is a waste of time since they generally don't read or comprehend the answers anyway. That same lack of comprehension probably contributes to their lack of sales when they answer a "knock." 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, newsmike said:

they generally don't read or comprehend the answers

They don’t read it, they don’t believe us.

Immediately after your last post, another seller answers the question with the same wrong answer. In 99% of the cases, it is always a seller with no sales from the same country. Fiverr is being invaded by them.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

They don’t read it, they don’t believe us.

Immediately after your last post, another seller answers the question with the same wrong answer. In 99% of the cases, it is always a seller with no sales from the same country. Fiverr is being invaded by them.

Yes, and this will probably cause the few of us that try to help to eventually give up. To quote the song, "It's like tryin' to tell a stranger bout Rock n' Roll."

• Like 3