Important Suggestions for Fiverr Inbox

Would be nice, for legal and documentation reasons, to be able to export and download a PDF (or any other format) of a Inbox chat, so that I can save a copy of that on my hard drive, just in case something happens with Fiverr.

Also export documentation about an Order; buyer/seller names, requirements text, chat history, etc, to a PDF which can be stored on hard drive, just in case something happens with Fiverr.

Right now I am manually printing out these as PDFs, but would be nice to have a built in feature.

I think it would be useful for us paranoid buyers who want to document everything.

• Like 15
  • Up 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • janangachandima changed the title to Add Group chat to fiverr messenger
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/22/2022 at 5:18 PM, pod_designer20 said:

I have a request to add a "reply" feature as other messenger apps (Facebook, WhatsApp) have. Something like buyer and seller will be able to reply to each message.

I think this feature will help both seller and buyer while communicating.

HI @pod_designer20 - I agree! I usually have to copy paste the buyer's message myself like the one below because we "don't" have the reply or quote feature in the chat box:

RE: I have a request to add a "reply" feature as other messenger apps (Facebook, WhatsApp) have. Something like buyer and seller will be able to reply to each message.

Great idea!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I am using fiverr since 2018. This is Indeed an awesome platform for freelancing but i guess if fiverr improve and fix some issue it would be really good for fiverr and its users (buyers & sellers).

Features Request

• Add message search option
  • Add message reply feature
  • Add message delete or modify feature (suppose if we send message but mistyped/typo then at least we should have option to edit or delete)
  • Add option to download annual statement of earnings
  • Add some statistics on seller dashboard instead of having some promotion things and the things which is not so important ( see the screenshot below)
  • 183127540_Screenshot2022-10-09at7_17_32PM.thumb.png.70d3350c91e4b7d1d47ba1680cc7beed.png

Issues that needs to be fixed

• Messages are delivering or receiving slow this need to be little fast (sometime it works well but sometime it worst)
  • Not showing online status even if we are online (meaning online status is not working properly and of course this is not particularly my issue I have asked my friends they are also facing same issue)

Thanks 😊

• Like 3
  • Up 3

• janangachandima changed the title to Improve Fiverr messenger.
  • 1 month later...

I'm cleaning up my conversation list, and the scroll keeps going back to the top. It seems to be occurring whenever I archive a conversation. I then need to scroll back down to where I left off, and it takes keeping track to find where I left off. I would prefer if it kept the scroll position. I'm using Opera.

• Like 4

I am not sure whether it's been discussed or not. In the message and order section this would be very beneficial if we could reply buyers message in a quote. Sometimes buyers send instructions in different times and mixed up with other discussions. Quoted Replies may help us to give feedback to the buyer for selected message. 

Just my opinion 🙂 Thanks! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, meemalifaaeen said:

What do you guys think why Fiverr Chat lacks so much in basic features such as replying to a specific message?

A quote feature would certainly be helpful! Do you have any other ideas?

A few days ago, I was asked my opinion about communication on Fiverr by the staff. I am sure they asked others as well!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, meemalifaaeen said:

What do you guys think why Fiverr Chat lacks so much in basic features such as replying to a specific message?

You said what I was here to talk about today! It's a whole struggle! at times the client is talking about 3 details in one go. and it's hard to reply to all of them and that leads to confusion in no time. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

A quote feature would certainly be helpful! Do you have any other ideas?

A few days ago, I was asked my opinion about communication on Fiverr by the staff. I am sure they asked others as well!

I was not asked about it, But I am sure those who were asked must have suggested this feature.

I hope we will get it soon!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to search for usernames in inbox, I'm suggesting for search for messages; I mean specific words. like messenger and WhatsApp. I have a lot of customers and I don't even remember their names. But what I remember is any specific words that I have chat with them. (Ex: Galaxy, Table tennis, Flower girl, etc...) like that.

image.png.9bafc22240150dd03bb8a969f474f7d7.png

• Like 2
  • Up 2

On 1/10/2023 at 12:33 PM, sachin_94 said:

In addition to search for usernames in inbox, I'm suggesting for search for messages; I mean specific words. like messenger and WhatsApp. I have a lot of customers and I don't even remember their names. But what I remember is any specific words that I have chat with them. (Ex: Galaxy, Table tennis, Flower girl, etc...) like that.

This is actually a very good suggestion. I also had the same idea when my buyer asked me to do a similar task that I did last year. I really wanted to revisit that chat by searching. I had to scroll all over to read the old messages.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...