Fiverr Support cancels an order 2 days after buyer accepted delivery and gave 5* review

cmdgwu

2 hours ago, cmdgwu said:

Asking them why and how this can happen, they have no argument at all. Incredible platform. 😡

Well is the buyer still on Fiverr?

Sometimes Fiverr will automatically ban someone that tries to do a chargeback. Like you, I also had people that rated the order and then a few days later did a chargeback. Fiverr removed their account because they went to paypal or their credit card company and asked for their money back. If that happens, obviously Fiverr can't do anything. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well then the other thing I can think of is that there might be an issue with your gig. What kind of service are you selling? Some services are highly subjective.

SEO Services, 20 orders, 20 times 5* Reviews and repeating orders + subscriptions etc 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, williambryan392 said:

@cmdgwucheck out the chargeback protection scheme, it may help you...

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010978618-Chargebacks-and-seller-protection

Thanks but it was not a charge back, at least the Support did not tell me about it. The buyer is furthermore a Top Rated 2 Seller himself here... so pretty unlikely.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, cmdgwu said:

Thanks but it was not a charge back, at least the Support did not tell me about it. The buyer is furthermore a Top Rated 2 Seller himself here... so pretty unlikely.

Then most likely the nature of your services triggered something within Fiverr's automated system. Who knows..

• Like 4

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Then most likely the nature of your services triggered something within Fiverr's automated system. Who knows..

I beg your pardon? The nature of my services ??? The support confirmed that it was after a discussion they had with the customer.

BTW: In the meantime they thought twice and restored everything. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2

28 minutes ago, cmdgwu said:

I beg your pardon? The nature of my services ???

Some SEO services use less than ... ethical methods and they are prone to be banned. There were some SEO sellers here on Fiverr with hundreds of thousands of orders and they were all banned. That's what I meant.

• Like 1