Account disabled temporarily

aimenmaheen

Hello,

Yesterday I got a Notification from Fiverr related to ID Verification, I entered My passport and Selfie and uploaded it, but right after that Fiverr temporarily  disabled my account.

This is the message that i recived.

This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our Terms of Service and/or other policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.
If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.
This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.
Learn more about disabled accounts.

We wish you best of luck moving forward.

What do i do now? 
Please guide !

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Maybe they had an issue with you while comparing the photo/selfie with the one on your passport because the photo on a passport is often very bad or low quality, especially if it's a Pakistani passport like mine :P.

I think you should contact the customer support even though they prohibited you. Customer support will help find the reason why your account got disabled.

I had an issue with account security and it got solved in under a day.

Edited by sweetmayo
Grammar
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

This is the reply that i recieved.. 

I understand you would like to know why your account is disabled.

Users under 18 and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use the site only through an account owned by their parent or legal guardian with their permission. You can read more about this in Fiverr's Minors Policy.

Why is my id disabled when i have already uploaded my passport which cnfrms that i’m 18+

what do i do now?

• Like 6