Buyer request notifications

razib_biswas

11 minutes ago, razib_biswas said:

Some time luck got favor and I got the request but Is there any way to get notification rather to search in every minute. 

This function exists in the seller plus program—it is invite only.

However, buyer requests are being closed and will be replaced by buyer briefs.

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/22/2022 at 3:53 PM, sunboatrecords said:

buyer requests are being closed

@sunboatrecords @razib_biswas

For what we see "Fiverr is updating Buyer requests - July 9". If they will replace it by Buyer Brief in my opinion will be a disaster.

The "Buyer Brief" is completely broken, this means do not work properly and for what we can see in topics the sellers are not using it due not getting results from it.

Edited by mateusbl
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, mateusbl said:

@sunboatrecords @razib_biswas

For what we see "Fiverr is updating Buyer requests - July 9". If they will replace it by Buyer Brief in my opinion will be a disaster.

The "Buyer Brief" is completely broken, this means do not work properly and for what we can see in topics the sellers are not using it due not getting results from it.

I beg to differ! I have gained one of my best repeat clients from a buyer brief.

Can they be improved? 100%. But buyer requests make us look bad. The quality of the job postings there is mostly terrible.

A seasoned seller who taught me a lot calls them “Fiverr's cesspool”.

I have a joke, here is a buyer request:

“ Need h3lp 4 audiob0ok.

You have to write the script, do the voice-over, mix and master it.

Publish it on audible.

Oh, and come mop and sweep my house.

Budget $5, Delivery: 24hrs”.

Believe it or not, I have seen this thing without the last part.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sunboatrecords said:

I beg to differ! I have gained one of my best repeat clients from a buyer brief.

Can they be improved? 100%.

The problem of the Buyer Brief is that you receive Briefs not relationed to the works you do, this is the point that must be improved but still not working properly. Now at least we can message the buyers to get more informations, as many Briefs do not contains enough details.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mateusbl said:

The problem of the Buyer Brief is that you receive Briefs not relationed to the works you do, this is the point that must be improved but still not working properly. Now at least we can message the buyers to get more informations, as many Briefs do not contains enough details.

I was unaware of this. I hope that they fix it!

For me, it has always been 100% audio related work. Never had such problems.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

I was unaware of this. I hope that they fix it!

For me, it has always been 100% audio related work. Never had such problems.

And how many Briefs you usually receive per day? Just a question since in the buyer request we could send 10 offers/day... who is in seller plus 20 offers/day.

Take a look on this brief is from a Seller making spam with a short link to promoted himself.

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, mateusbl said:

@sunboatrecords

Take a look on this brief is from a Seller making spam with a short link to promoted himself.

Screenshot_1.png

Wow, that's crazy. I have heard that they were working on ways to eradicate spam.

As for your question, the most I've seen are 1-2 per day. But, my niche is not super popular. Even buyer requests are few. 

I had rarely spent my 10 buyer requests as a new seller. Let alone the 20 that I have now as a seasoned seller plus member.

And to be honest, I had few good experiences with buyer requests. Most have been a waste of time.

The best ones had been people new to Fiverr who were very confused by the search function and chose to do a job posting.

I had some great orders from people like that.

These days, I can still see buyer requests on pc but on the app, it tells me that it is closed. It is probably a grace period. We'll see!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

These days, I can still see buyer requests on pc but on the app, it tells me that it is closed. It is probably a grace period. We'll see!

Well at least we can report these spams. There was a brief I applied and the user asked me to message him in what... is impossible to handle with all spams but they must do efforst to take action agaist it.

Edited by mateusbl
  • Like 5