Fiver review problems

saimcreation77

My question.

Hello everyone, 

I’m a new seller but I’ve been on Fiverr quite long enough to notice that some buyers don’t leave reviews after delivery.

First, does it mean the order is not yet completed? And when the order is marked complete after the 2nd day does Fiverr add a review automatically?

Second isn’t it compulsory to leave a review of the seller after buying?

I delivered an order and the buyer hasn’t given any review yet. It’s the second day since my delivery and anytime I check, I notice that the buyer had been online a while ago. Could it be that he’s yet to view his delivery?

This may be nothing but I’m really worried,it was my 1st order i got. kindly drop your answers.

Anyone guide. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, saimcreation77 said:

Second isn’t it compulsory to leave a review of the seller after buying?

No - they can just accept the order (or let the system accept it on its own after 3 days). Some people are busy, others might not want to leave a trace (maybe they purchase gifts/etc.). Fiverr won't add a review when there's none, but you will be able to get your payment after 2 weeks or so.

I personally believe that not forcing the buyer to review is the best because they can get agitated/etc. if it feels like it's a must.

(and then, of course, there's also private reviews and all though I'm not sure whether most people even bother with those or not.)

• Like 5