Fiverr is doing Scam with Me. ($80 order has been cancelled which has been reviewed by my buyer) - He is my direct Buyer offline since 4 days

organicyoutube1

Question

I've mentioned the Order number at Subject. #FO6225C764E48 and this is it again.

Hello, Prettp is my permanent and direct buyer. He didn't come online from last 3 days. And order was cancelled automatically. This is fucking ridiculous. You idiots are scamming my hard-earned money.

The order has been completed and it has been reviewed by my Buyer. This is insane! You're scamming the people. Return my money as soon as possible.

Compensate the funds asap!! Fiverr is a middle platform and we are paying 20% to you. Why are we paying you 20%. My family is suffering from huge loss and pain. This is the only income my family has! Please add the balance to my personal.

I am raising the issues at Twitter and i will show your real face to the society. Wao - This is insane!!!!
I am waiting for your refunding amount.

Thank you.

2.JPG

3.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

I will raise the issue every where. Twitter, Marketing Compaign, @fiverr_admin  @fiverrsuppport  @fiverr_suhail @fiverr_brand  @fiverr_achiever Return my money as soon as possible. My order was completed and you can't scam like this with the people. I completed many orders with my direct Buyer. With due some concerns - he's offline and i can't chat with him. This is very serious. And i will not forgive it at any cost. Keep reminding you. I will do - Whatever i can; 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, organicyoutube1 said:

You idiots are scamming my hard-earned money.

This is not the way you want to talk with someone you are expecting help from. 

1 hour ago, organicyoutube1 said:

Return my money as soon as possible. My order was completed and you can't scam like this with the people.

You have the answer in your images. The buyer requested a refund and you didn't reply to it. So the refund was provided to the buyer. I think your issue is with the buyer and not the website. It was your responsibility to answer the buyer, you had 48 hours to do it. And you didn't, so the order got canceled. You can go on the order page and see the reason for his cancellation. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, organicyoutube1 said:

He didn't come online from last 3 days. And order was cancelled automatically. This is fucking ridiculous. You idiots are scamming my hard-earned money.

Other than what was said before, this is definitely a surefire way to get a warning if it's suspected that you also talk to your buyers this way. 

I get it. You're furious.

But talking like this to CS or just anyone on the forum (who can't help) is NOT okay. It screams 'avoid this seller at all cost'. And... your post is public now, so it's not just CS who can see it.

Now, cancellations are not fun. I've had a few this year.

You know what I did?

Tried to see why they happened and make sure they don't happen again. I understand it looks 'sketchy' to you but based on the screenshot..it WAS the buyer who wanted to cancel. Now the 'why' is obviously hard for me to see, but... perhaps they realized they didn't get what they wanted? Or... weren't as nice as they seemed to be?

This happens, and it's not fun but the only way to even try getting help is by being polite, cool-headed and assertive - not cursing and threathening like you were. 

2 hours ago, organicyoutube1 said:

You idiots are scamming my hard-earned money.

Just to clarify once more:

this is NOT the way you talk to someone who might be able to help you get your money back. Take a deep breath and hope the CS agent who deals with you (if this was your message to them exactly) has dealt with this a lot.

• Like 3

you need to tone down your language and put your axe away... this message you received about refunding the customer.  This message may appear when a customer does a chargeback & the customer can still appear to be on the platform as well. I would suggest to contact support, politely, and ask them what has happened here and take it from there. If Fiverr is your only source of income you  need to take a serious look at your behaviour & language before there is no source of income.

Finally, a proper rant on the forums!

We are just sellers here. From what I can tell, you can get creative writing, audio mixing and advice from us.

This is probably a chargeback initiated by the Buyer or his financial institution. You would get a refund anyway.

If this is your only source of income for your family, don't write to customer support like this. They will most likely terminate your account.

It is not smart to offend the person or company who is feeding you. Where would this client find you if it wasn't for Fiverr?

Calm down and think straight.

My 2 cents.

Edited by sunboatrecords

This is your fault not fiverr fault. Coz biyer send you a cancellation request but you did not reply with in 48 hours. I have checked that your order is completed and get 5 star review. You had to rely your client request or contact the support. And show the prove of your work. Then you can easily get your money back but you did not contact the support. Hope you can understand why Fiverr cancel the order. It's a automatically process of cancel the order if buyer send your order cancel you need to reply it 48 hour otherwise it will automatically cancelled. Hope you can understand.