Fiverr Updates

parvez_marketer

9 hours ago, parvez_marketer said:

What update of fiverr do you like more?

I'm really enjoying the Seller Plus Premium features and the Seller Plus forum.

Requests to orders aren't working for me yet (I tried), but I am doing everything I can to survive until I get it. Seriously. I have 6 gigs paused, Out-Of-Office (OOS) on, orders in queue set to 0, and I'm trying to delete every custom offer I've ever sent that hasn't been accepted yet. The only thing I haven't done is raise my prices to $5,000 so no one orders my one gig that needs to be active so I can use the OOS feature. That will be my last resort. No one wants a proofreading order for $5,000.

@parvez_marketer, How about you? What updates do you like the most (or are most excited for)?

• Like 6

Makes sense. I rarely update or edit my gigs so I didn't see it. Thank you.

So this is the request a lot of people wanted.. Not having people place an order without talking to you. Honestly it will be helpful if you are on vacation, that certainly comes in handy. I really hope they will add the ability to stop people from ordering gig multiples...

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Well, that Request to Order feature will be my favorite when I get it.

It's a feature only for Seller Plus members, so you have to be a part of the program. That being said, they will soon add 2 tiers to the program, one without the seller success manager which is less expensive, and another one with the manager, as well as other features I assume. It's coming soon, so we don't know the complete details here. 

That being said, I don't want to deter people from ordering, but I will most likely try this with a gig or two that generally have less sales, just to see how it works. And IF it works, since Vickie said it doesn't work for her. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

That being said, I don't want to deter people from ordering, but I will most likely try this with a gig or two that generally have less sales, just to see how it works. And IF it works, since Vickie said it doesn't work for her. 

1 minute ago, melanielm said:

I am in Seller Plus, so hopefully it shows up soon... and works!

It's still in beta mode, so some sellers in the Seller Plus program are using it with no problems, while others (like me), are waiting until the beta testing is over and it's available for all of us!

• Like 8

Just now, melanielm said:

I am in Seller Plus, so hopefully it shows up soon... and works!

I've been using it for the last few days, and I have to say that it's fab.   One thing to note is that my inbox is significantly busier than normal. But it's a great way to have a conversation with a buyer about their requirements before they order. 

My first impressions are excellent, but obviously it won't be for everyone. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, breals said:

My first impressions are excellent, but obviously it won't be for everyone. 

I mean, it might be very popular, but I do see it as a seller plus service only. It's something that would attract more people to the service, and obviously Fiverr wants that, espeically with the idea of having 2 tiers soon. So one can only imagine some of these nice-to-have features will be seller plus only. 

I don't want to use it on my main gig, but as I said I will certainly try it for the others, just to see if it helps. Fiverr, add that ability to stop gig multiples and it will all be cool...

• Like 8

16 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Lol, I had this yesterday, now it disappeared. Do you still have the Request to Order thing?

@donnovan86 - You might want to check again today! I finally have it and it's working!

Yesterday was a weird day - I was post-limited, didn't have access to the Seller Plus forum, and couldn't turn on anonymous mode on the forum. My delivery attachments and messages were disappearing too.

• Like 4