Can I use two Fiverr accounts using the same wi-fi same category connection different devices?

radwan_wp

23 minutes ago, radwan_wp said:

In this case of course I will use different info and different mail different payment method

Why do you wish to create multiple accounts? What do you intend to gain by doing that?

Creating multiple accounts is strictly against Fiverr's TOS. If you create multiple accounts without Fiverr CS's permission and offer the exact same services on both accounts, your accounts will be terminated.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

A lot of misinformation in this thread.

You can't have more than one account. Period. Ips don't matter, devices don't matter, payment method doesn't matter, e-mails don't matter. One person, one account. That's all there is to it. 

If you meant to ask if multiple people can have each their own account under the same IP / using the same device, that's a totally different question. But that's not what you asked. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

54 minutes ago, rahulkajla1 said:

If you create multiple accounts without Fiverr CS's permission and offer the exact same services on both accounts, your accounts will be terminated.

Doesn't matter if it's the same services or not. If an individual creates more than 1 account, even if they are offering different services, the accounts will be terminated.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

29 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Doesn't matter if it's the same services or not. If an individual creates more than 1 account, even if they are offering different services, the accounts will be terminated.

I can see that I didn't respond properly. Thank you for correcting.

You are correct, an individual can't create multiple accounts for himself or herself.

What I meant is that if the OP is trying to create another account for his "friend", "significant other", or "brother", he can do it with Fiverr's permission, but his "friend", "significant other", or "brother" can't offer the same service as him. I am sorry if my information is outdated and I am wrong about that too.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, rahulkajla1 said:

his "friend", "significant other", or "brother", he can do it with Fiverr's permission, but his "friend", "significant other", or "brother" can't offer the same service as him.

I don't see how that can even be legal though. If I'm a writer, and sell on Fiverr, does that mean none of my friends or family can also be writers on Fiverr? Why? How does that make any sense?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

I don't see how that can even be legal though. If I'm a writer, and sell on Fiverr, does that mean none of my friends or family can also be writers on Fiverr? Why? How does that make any sense?

They probably have this rule to ensure an individual doesn't create multiple accounts. If a friend or family member wishes to offer the same service, they can do it from their on computer and internet.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, rahulkajla1 said:

They probably have this rule to ensure an individual doesn't create multiple accounts. If a friend or family member wishes to offer the same service, they can do it from their on computer and internet.

Sure, but you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. What about friends co-living in the same space? Same IP. What about co-working spaces? Same IP. What about a family with multiple people working on the same computer?

The only real option is to vet the USER. Ask for ID. Ask for bank accounts in their name to set up the withdrawals. Anything else (exclusion by device or by IP) is unfair.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...