How to get top rated badge after completed all requirements?

abdullah141

On 9/21/2022 at 10:52 AM, abdullah141 said:

What's steps i need to follow to get the top rated badge. Please tell me experience people.

Well, it's not something you get automatically. Fiverr chooses top rated sellers manually. So you might get it when you complete those, or you might NEVER get it. No one can say. You only become TRS if Fiverr sees you as worthy. I was TRS for 4 years, lost it in 2018 due to health issues and since then I never got it back. So.. just because you met the requirements, that doesn't mean you will get it. Just focus on delivering the best results to your clients, and the badge will come eventually. Although honestly it's just a badge, there are plenty of level 2 sellers charging way over $100 per gig and making a great living. So you don't need to be TRS, although it is one of those nice-to-have things.

• Like 19
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, abdullah141 said:

Hello guys! How are you?

My top rated requirements will be completed before 15 October. Could you please tell me?

What's steps i need to follow to get the top rated badge. Please tell me experience people.

Thanks in advance 🥰😍

Hi @abdullah141, the top-rated badge is not an automatic process, in addition to hitting all the requirements, you will be reviewed manually by Fiverr's team against another set of quality metrics. Many who meet the minimum requirements may never get the badge. You can read more about that here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282557-%F0%9F%A4%A9popular-top-rated-sellers-what-are-your-thoughts-on-these-comments-about-becoming-trs/?do=findComment&comment=1784338

However, if you are on Seller Plus (premium plan), you can be placed on the fast track to the top-rated seller badge.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

This is a very  Important topic, I think just like the rest levels the TRS should have a spelt out requirement instead of using hidden metrics...   For instance i have been on the platform since 2017, became qualify since that same year but till date i am yet to get promoted to TOP RATED SELLER level,  even despite having over 11k reviews and knocking out nearly all other sellers in my sun category (Church Flyer design) .  I can not help but think some certain countries are not allowed to get to this level.  I am yet to see any body from my country with the badge (Nigeria) .

• Like 7

1 hour ago, esegift31 said:

This is a very  Important topic, I think just like the rest levels the TRS should have a spelt out requirement instead of using hidden metrics...   For instance i have been on the platform since 2017, became qualify since that same year but till date i am yet to get promoted to TOP RATED SELLER level,  even despite having over 11k reviews and knocking out nearly all other sellers in my sun category (Church Flyer design) .  I can not help but think some certain countries are not allowed to get to this level.  I am yet to see any body from my country with the badge (Nigeria) .

@esegift31 - are you on Seller Plus Premium plan? One of the perks of this top tier program is "fast-track to Top-Rated Seller." If you're on this plan it will be more spelled out because as @abdullah141 mentioned, your success manager will let you know the things you need to do to qualify for that badge (in addition to the known metrics).

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, vickieito said:

@esegift31 - are you on Seller Plus Premium plan? One of the perks of this top tier program is "fast-track to Top-Rated Seller." If you're on this plan it will be more spelled out because as @abdullah141 mentioned, your success manager will let you know the things you need to do to qualify for that badge (in addition to the known metrics).

Damn, I didn't know this either. So you have to get in touch with the success manager for this?? Or how you can access the feature. I guess not talking with the success manager has its drawbacks lol.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 10

A representative from Fiverr HR asked me to be interviewed by a reporter for the Wall Street Journal. The reporter was interviewing Fiverr sellers who were retired and supplementing their income by freelancing on Fiverr. I told the reporter I was a TRS during the conversation, and she asked what that meant.

The Fiverr rep explained about TRSs being individually vetted by Fiverr, and she also mentioned that one of the criteria was that the seller had to have $10,000 in sales, which I had not heard before.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, esegift31 said:

I can not help but think some certain countries are not allowed to get to this level.  I am yet to see any body from my country with the badge (Nigeria) .

I think you're not being promoted to TRS has more to do with the two negative reviews from the last five months that appear on your profile and less with your country. Plus, your overall average is 4.9 ️ and not 5. Fiverr wants the buyers to have a positive experience on its platform as unhappy sellers reflect poorly on it.

Since becoming TRS, I have had disagreements with buyers. As a result, I received not only a poor public review, but more than likely, the buyer left two poor private reviews too. I have learned that poor reviews in private and public mean orders slow down, and only regular buyers appear to be able to order.

So, if the Fiverr algorithm punishes sellers that way, then a seller with poor reviews will not get TRS unless they change how they do business. Believe me; I think twice before I disagree with a buyer.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Damn, I didn't know this either. So you have to get in touch with the success manager for this?? Or how you can access the feature. I guess not talking with the success manager has its drawbacks lol.

Talk with your success manager @donnovan86! I confirmed with my success manager that we can discuss the additional metrics once I hit all the targets for top-rated seller. Your success manager should know what targets need to be improved on and get you through the "priority vetting" process that's available to Premium members.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

Thanks, But i am not , i don't have the option to subscribe for the SELLER PLUS PROGRAM,  Is it possible to request for it ?  since i don't see the tab on my dashboard ? 

• Like 4