Fiverr Seller Plus: How does the Success Manager communicate? Through chat, video or voice call?

fsilva1975

I mean, Seller Plus is more than just the success manager. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e7da17a5f21a0f1cd8f7c92c3cddfe13.jpeg

As you can see you have faster payments, priority support with under 5 hours response time, faster withdrawals, analytics, etc. I was one of the early adopters and got it at $19, so for me it feels well worth it. And mind you, I don't even talk with the success manager that much if at all. 

But you can contact them via video chat or email. I don't know about calling, I assume that's not the case 🙂

• Like 6

It's $29. As far as I am concerned, for me it's worth it. Even without the need of special counseling from a success manager. I think a seller that's not very well established and with a great track record already can benefit from the success manager. The other perks are great too, I like withdrawing my $$ faster. 🙂

• Like 5

I think $29/mo is ridiculously cheap for all the benefits I get (and will get with all the new features rolling out). I'm enjoying the Seller-Plus-only forum, too where we can give input into new product developments.

And yes, it is nice to be able to withdraw funds minutes after an order closes.

You can always opt out if you don't like it. If you want to join, now is the time, because prices are going up now they have two tiers of Seller Plus.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5