Order completion

naseemullah786

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey, I prefer you to avoided order cancellation. I did the same mistake before. that's why I lost my rank before. It's very hard to achieve the rank again. you need to complete more than 7 orders. then you will get 100% again. hope you can understand. some of buyer on this fiverr. whose order on the basic packages and want the premium service.  and they know how affect order cancellation will affect our account. So be careful next time. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, naseemullah786 said:

I cancel one order because of price issue. My rating decline suddenly from 100 to 83.

Now i completed 1 order but rating increase only 3 numbers from 83 to 86. Why is that?

They use average ratio.
If you add one in nine it will be about 10%, but if you add one in nineteen it won't be ten.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, abdullah141 said:

I have checked your profile. now you are level one seller. when you achieve level two. then it will be very hard to 100% order completion rate. then you complete 3-4 order then it will increase only 1%. now it's easy to achieve 100%. just complete 7 order 

Thanks...now i completed 1 order and this increase 3% in order completion. Now it's 86%. I think if i complete two more orders then it'll remain on level 1.

• Like 1