How to Improve gig?

nishikanto744

Hi @nishikanto744,

Welcome to the forum! 

Just so you know, "Tips for Sellers" is a category for experienced sellers to share tips with other sellers. If you want tips, please post in "Fiverr FAQ," "Fiverr Questions," or "Improve My Gig (gig links allowed)."

The forum is a great place to learn and improve your business. Here's an article you can read to get started:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum! 

I also suggest you try on the following in order to attract new buyers and increase your stats:
Provide high-quality service

1. Deliver on time
  2. Avoid unnecessary cancellations
  3. Communicate with your buyers to make sure you understand their needs
  4. Adhere to our Guidelines
  5. Make more original Gigs
  6. Do market research to see what is trending among the buyers now
  7. Review buyer requests
  8. Visit our Forum where you can exchange experiences with other sellers
  9. Try Fiverr Learn and Skill tests
  10. Visit our Help Centre for more tips and tricks
  11. Advertise your Gigs on social media
  12. Add videos to your Gig that show what buyers can expect from your service in more detail.
  13. Share your Gig on social media by clicking on the social media buttons on the right-hand side of your Gig.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 8/25/2022 at 12:01 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @nishikanto744,

Welcome to the forum! 

Just so you know, "Tips for Sellers" is a category for experienced sellers to share tips with other sellers. If you want tips, please post in "Fiverr FAQ," "Fiverr Questions," or "Improve My Gig (gig links allowed)."

The forum is a great place to learn and improve your business. Here's an article you can read to get started:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

Thank you mam for searing

• Like 10

• Seven changed the title to Please advice me to get first order

It's important. If buyers are looking for Facebook or Pinterest services and all you put in your title is "I will do something I'm really good at," no one will find your gig. Also, if you aren't using all of your tags (I noticed you only have 2 when you could list 5), that's a missed opportunity to make your gigs more relevant in search.

Title and tags are important because they help your gig get found in search. If your title and tags are relevant, your gig will have a better chance at being found in search. However, it isn't the only important thing. Your performance as a seller also plays a huge role in how well you are seen in search.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, nishikanto744 said:

suggest me

Okay. You're suggested. You're welcome.

My gig is getting impressions but not clicking

Your impressions aren't clicking? How do impressions click?

what can I do now

Be a great seller. Great sellers usually end up with most of the impressions in the marketplace.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1