Gigs Engagement is going down again

hasibhridoy9

Impressions / clicks do go up and down. It's just the way it is.

My last 7 days were also showing a red down arrow, but the week before that it was going up. It won't always be going up, but I expect it will go up again.

If it keeps going down and down and down for weeks and weeks, then it's probably because you had a bad private review.

I would wait and see what happens. You can always look to improve your gigs / profile, that is never a waste of time!

• Like 7

I am the same, just went up to level 2, and my sales went down, I have been a week and nobody writes me, and my last delivery was 3 days ago and my statistics do not go up, before in a day I had 400 - 300 impressions, now they do not reach even 100, I did the search by keywords and I do not appear in the results,  I think it is to force us to buy the promotion gig, because I get the advertising on the main page of my dashboard always, honestly after a year in fiverr I am already losing faith in the platform

• Like 1

20 hours ago, juanmontes0721 said:

I am the same, just went up to level 2, and my sales went down, I have been a week and nobody writes me, and my last delivery was 3 days ago and my statistics do not go up, before in a day I had 400 - 300 impressions, now they do not reach even 100, I did the search by keywords and I do not appear in the results,  I think it is to force us to buy the promotion gig, because I get the advertising on the main page of my dashboard always, honestly after a year in fiverr I am already losing faith in the platform

I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering if the promotion has something to do with the traffic being slower than usual this week, considering that I receive no negative review or cancel orders and my gig is in a good position. I still receive messages from new buyers and get orders though, so I don't complain much and just work with what I have...

• Like 1