Will "extend delivery date" negatively affect my standing in any way?

mandyzines

Hi! I'm not sure what a buyer attached to the order requirements, but it isn't a script for a voice over. It's some strange html file that leads to German gobbledygook. They placed the order while I was asleep, and now that I'm awake they are probably asleep. I can't record at night, and it's a 24 hour delivery. I have messaged them.

I have no experience clicking on that "extend delivery date" link and making a request. Will it harm my account in any way? I skewd.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mandyzines said:

I have no experience clicking on that "extend delivery date" link and making a request. Will it harm my account in any way? I skewd.

That shouldn't hurt you at all. I use the "Extend Delivery Date" feature a lot and it hasn't affected my business at all.

5 hours ago, mandyzines said:

It's some strange html file that leads to German gobbledygook.

But maybe since the order requirements aren't clear, you can cancel on that note (without it hurting your stats). Especially since the buyer wanted a 24 hour delivery (and might not be keen on extending the delivery date). You might also be able to get the buyer to cancel with an "ordered by mistake," reason, which will also not affect your seller metrics.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

That shouldn't hurt you at all. I use the "Extend Delivery Date" feature a lot and it hasn't affected my business at all.

But maybe since the order requirements aren't clear, you can cancel on that note (without it hurting your stats). Especially since the buyer wanted a 24 hour delivery (and might not be keen on extending the delivery date). You might also be able to get the buyer to cancel with an "ordered by mistake," reason, which will also not affect your seller metrics.

Thank you very much, again, vickieito! I read the documentation and searched the community and couldn't find the answer!

• Like 3