Finally achieved the "Request to Order" Feature

coder71

Dream come true.

Finally Fiverr has brought us this option "Request to order". Now buyer will request seller to place an order. Currently this option is given only for Seller Plus.

You can turn this option on by editing your gig. You can turn on instant order or request to order if you want.

image.thumb.png.391a3e7ee5b90713549415d1410d2e5d.png

When you turn on request to order, you can select many more options. You can select new or all buyers, package, date and time you want to keep this option.

image.thumb.png.fdad9b39df7004870d820570c5e95d8f.png

Turning on this option will show "Request to Order" in your gig and the buyer will discuss the requirements with you and place the order.

image.png.9ae2d75c7141d70f881e3f71748df6c9.png

• Like 29
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 5

11 minutes ago, debbs_solution said:

I am a new seller, but I can't see any advance settings. Yet, I was told 'buyer request is no longer available, but it has been replaced with something better.

Currently this option is given only for Seller Plus.

• Like 17
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, debbs_solution said:

This is what I am seeing on my mobile app and i have not been seeing any request from buyer

fiverr.jpg

Please check from Desktop Version. And Fiverr updating the Buyer Request system. Hopefully soon we will get the latest system.

• Like 16
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

MY GOD IT IS FINALLY THERE!!!!

Thank you for pointing it out.

This is the greatest day of my Fiverr career.

If only, I had seen it a few hours later, I wouldn't have a terrible order forced upon me.

PS1. Guys, there is a catch. You have to set a time frame, and it maxes out at 12.00 am to 11.00pm.

So this is not effective for a single hour. Thoughts on this?

PS2. It doesn't seem to work. I applied it on my audio editing gig and everything seems like before even when I go to the gig in incognito mode. I see in @coder71's screenshot that 'continue' turns into 'request order'. For me, it stayed the same. There's a glitch.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 21
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

MY GOD IT IS FINALLY THERE!!!!

Thank you for pointing it out.

This is the greatest day of my Fiverr career.

If only, I had seen it a few hours later, I wouldn't have a terrible order forced upon me.

PS1. Guys, there is a catch. You have to set a time frame, and it maxes out at 12.00 am to 11.00pm.

So this is not effective for a single hour. Thoughts on this?

PS2. It doesn't seem to work. I applied it on my audio editing gig and everything seems like before even when I go to the gig in incognito mode. I see in @coder71's screenshot that 'continue' turns into 'request order'. For me, it stayed the same. There's a glitch.

Did you choose proper Day and Time?

Yesterday I activated this features, and it was working properly.

I found one issue, there was a gap of 1hr. Suppose I choose starting time 12AM, and ending time 11PM, so within 11PM-12AM, this function will not working. Hopefully Fiverr will solve this issue soon.

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2022 at 5:29 AM, coder71 said:

Did you choose proper Day and Time?

Yesterday I activated this features, and it was working properly.

I found one issue, there was a gap of 1hr. Suppose I choose starting time 12AM, and ending time 11PM, so within 11PM-12AM, this function will not working. Hopefully Fiverr will solve this issue soon.

Yes of course. I chose all days from 12am to 11pm. It simply does not work. It still shows 'continue' and takes you to check out.

I noticed that issue as well. From Fiverr's wording, they seem to discourage its use.

Customers must request to order your service—you can reply with a custom offer. This step might reduce orders being placed, so use this option only when an initial conversation is needed.”

I am also attaching a screenshot.

request to order screeen.png

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 16
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

Yes of course. I chose all days from 12am to 11pm. It simply does not work. It still shows 'continue' and takes you to check out.

I noticed that issue as well. From Fiverr's wording, they seem to discourage its use.

Customers must request to order your service—you can reply with a custom offer. This step might reduce orders being placed, so use this option only when an initial conversation is needed.”

I updated all of my gigs, and I just test again, its working properly here.

Can you please try on another gig? It should work if you choose proper values from Customer Type, Packages, Days & Time.

• Like 15
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2022 at 5:38 AM, coder71 said:

I updated all of my gigs, and I just test again, its working properly here.

Can you please try on another gig? It should work if you choose proper values from Customer Type, Packages, Days & Time.

I uploaded a screenshot of my settings in my previous message. If your screenshot is the one on top, we have the same settings.

Update: It is a glitch. It works fine on my other gigs.

Just a little update on my glitched gig: The tech team must have fixed it a few minutes ago! They have not updated the ticket yet.

Aah… Request to order… What a sight!

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 18
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Are there other Seller Plus Premium people who don't have this yet? Is there something I should do or just keep waiting?

Hi @melanielm, I just got it today, so they are rolling it out to all members little by little. You can see on this thread that there are still quite a few who haven't gotten this feature yet. Hopefully soon, though!

• Like 15
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1