I didn't get the order

sp_pavi

Are you asking if it is necessary to publish multiple gigs as a new seller to have a higher chance of getting customers?

If this is the case then yes, different gigs (especially in different categories) would raise the chance of getting new customers, but keep in mind that quality is better than quantity so open gigs only for tasks that you can actually do. 

• Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

It took almost two months for me to get the first order. Keep checking the buyer request section and try to send offers. Also keep that in mind, Sending offers won't guarantee you orders. Make sure to create your gigs more attractive to the buyers. Highlight the services that you actually provide. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

What should i do to get my gig on the first page?

Why fiverr gig impression and clicks are going up slowly

Can we buy Gig related our service? Is it safe?  

How To Get The First Order?

[Mod note: Topics merged. Please read forum rules.]

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, niazseopro said:

No. but it helps for ranking profile

No is doesn't, please stop spouting fake information to new buyers.  It's posts like this that litters Fiverr with unnecessary and duplicate gigs.  With 10 sales in a year it has hardly helped you. 

I agree with @samus_x Do it if you feel you can stretch your skills, but don't compromise on quality.  The race to 7 gigs competition that seems to be going on at the minute is unhealthy and foolish.  If you can't get one gig right, why will the others be any different?

@niazseopro you claim to be an expert on rankings and Search Engine Optimisation?  I suggest you read more about how Fiverr works on this forum before posting fictitious information. 

• Like 3
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, breals said:

No is doesn't, please stop spouting fake information to new buyers.  It's posts like this that litters Fiverr with unnecessary and duplicate gigs.  With 10 sales in a year it has hardly helped you. 

I agree with @samus_x Do it if you feel you can stretch your skills, but don't compromise on quality.  The race to 7 gigs competition that seems to be going on at the minute is unhealthy and foolish.  If you can't get one gig right, why will the others be any different?

@niazseopro you claim to be an expert on rankings and Search Engine Optimisation?  I suggest you read more about how Fiverr works on this forum before posting fictitious information. 

Me watching  @breals fight nonsense:

Popcorn.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, sp_pavi said:

How to be a successful seller?

You have ask this same question multiple times already since Saturday.  Have you not yet read the forum from the contributors and applied these changes to your gigs?

It's a very lazy approach to keep repeating yourself until you get an answer you like that doesn't involve heard work and dedication. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you are new seller you won't be able to send buyer request after creating the account. Publish more gigs and you will got your buyer request.
After a big update now buyer request moved to Brief. Buyer request option is no more.  you can see a option called Brief(Inside of the gig option)
Select your brief price and you will see match to make proposal.

Hope it make sense.
Best wishes!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...