Does a Buyer revision interferes in the delivery time?

elise_lasserre

I need to know this to set a proper delivery time to my gigs. So, if I complete a first version of the gig and send it to the buyer, and they proceed to make a revision, do I get more time to work on the revised version? Or, if I say that I will do it in 7 days then I have those 7 days to do a first version and possible revised versions? I aprpeciate if anyone with more experience on the plataform can help me with this!

• Like 3

You need to deliver the complete/final version. You can't deliver incomplete work or a version that's not final, as per Fiverr rules.

That being said, if you delivered the complete work, then you won't have to worry about your delivery time being affected. Even if Fiverr says the order is late on the order page, it's just showing that the delivery time has passed. Your stats will not be affected. But as I said, you need to provide a final version when you press the delivery button. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

18 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You need to deliver the complete/final version. You can't deliver incomplete work or a version that's not final, as per Fiverr rules.

That being said, if you delivered the complete work, then you won't have to worry about your delivery time being affected. Even if Fiverr says the order is late on the order page, it's just showing that the delivery time has passed. Your stats will not be affected. But as I said, you need to provide a final version when you press the delivery button. 

Thank you so much for the clarification! 

• Like 2