September Logo Maker Updates 🔔

Logo Maker Team

Updates mean more refined features, and exciting new insights that you can use to create top-selling designs and generate more passive income. Let's dive in to see what's new this month!

1. The More You Know: Updated Article

Who doesn't love a good makeover? Our in-depth article on "Using the Logo Maker Editor" has been given a facelift! Check it out for all the latest tips, tricks and tutorials on creating new edits and variations of your logo designs in the Fiverr Logo Maker Editor. Remember, the more diverse your variations are, the more you increase your chances of reaching a broader audience. Check out the new and improved article and get creative!

qqXrq2XIPhSXGxNJys9nvVLVG8buVOnyQZGcH6HWNW5vqu6TAfl7528Pv07eyfv8qOsxS3IVSgD64IIQzQJKoPAOfhgA-l8INKnkng6bedm1gmkO_BVUlGqyvOCeIwyXIb2bFVOCKYDYsH97OppsvNY1BkLrR9efhxmC6w6cY4U-69qDgHfVri4usw

2. Your Top Questions, Answered!

The Logo Maker overview article has everything designers need to know to start using the platform like a pro. This tell-all article has also been given a refresh to include some of the top questions that stood out in the forum. Read the article here, give us your thoughts, and let us know your most pressing questions so we can address them in future updates.

3. Tried-and-Tested Toggle

Our March Product Update told you all about our recent A/B test, displaying the Logo Maker toggle in the Logo Design sub category and Search listings. This was successful, and gave us some interesting insight into how buyers use the logo generator, which you can work to your advantage!

• Exploring the Logo Maker’s inventory helps buyers to provide a clearer brief and visual reference for their desired logos. Seeing the designs that you create in the toggle can give buyers inspiration, simplify their search, and get a better idea of the style they’re looking for. 

• Allowing buyers to interactively accurate their intent by defining exactly what they are looking for, helps them to receive more relevant results, which leads to an increase in purchases. Simply put, getting "personal" with buyer's preferences, helps us to give them what they want so you can see increased revenue.

bLx1jeTa__nILBbM4OaesJNagya986zfyC788mF9JP8DVV2ZGDoEYxti4-JuQ2b19idst7lLf5Svc1Y49J2XhfFkvYjCDuQayTwXBLWP-9M-gt_OvDUeb5yBg5-v7a2V9mGOeNw8PMOJ0vFKfyz3drkNtyAq7dQ1H1BOR6_f03RllqV9mm6t6q3hcA

ZDOB_K5qfFCskde7Z66o3q-C_84iSeHhmSwVtWOvbYOvgDb9viTyyY2tCyr2hs7T_dBsAI0Mmoi2joNkbW9gXMDQJ5ucctx7-YpMqMPdVIp8GF2emjt_dpUJ4sZjgTEy_fqAbz464ZultEyam0sMz7nZ2Ai7vJxD3Vx7lc0qrY9PMbNq1nUL76Vq4A

Comment below and let us know how you'll be using the new updates to jump start your creativity, and take your career as a freelance designer to the next level!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

Toggle between the logo service and logo make in the front end will be a great user friendly idea. So now any client can visit logo maker page seamlessly and able to purchase their desire logo in a single click. 

After weakup when I saw the notification that, my logo is sold . That's a great feelings for me. That really make the day. 

Great thinking, more possibilities will open 👍 . Loveeeee it... it's really a nice and functional face-lift!

• Like 7

Hi @Logo Maker Team
I was wondering about the algorithm that decides what logos to present to the buyers.
I want to re-visit all of my previous logos and apply your recommendations
 about variations uniqueness and versatility + other tips you provided and fixes.

But for example if the algorithm rated those logos low - variation-wise, or some other reason...
will it give the logos another chance once i'll make the improvements ? will those logos can be re-rated by the algorithm and emerge in the listing ?

Thanks !

• Like 5

On 9/22/2022 at 4:21 PM, shamlirotem said:

Hi @Logo Maker Team
I was wondering about the algorithm that decides what logos to present to the buyers.
I want to re-visit all of my previous logos and apply your recommendations
 about variations uniqueness and versatility + other tips you provided and fixes.

But for example if the algorithm rated those logos low - variation-wise, or some other reason...
will it give the logos another chance once i'll make the improvements ? will those logos can be re-rated by the algorithm and emerge in the listing ?

Thanks !

Hey @shamlirotem,

Yes! Every moderation of the logo has an effect 🙂 Old logos that were never sold (or sold a long time ago) can emerge thanks to modifications you make.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...