Q&A: Ask Questions to Top Rated Seller!

Hi @khalifacyrusuk! Welcome back to the forum! 😊

I can see it's been a while ...your last post was made right before I published my first gig in Nov 2021, so it looks like we just missed each other!

Congratulations on becoming a top-rated seller - I checked out your gig and love the gig videos and the portfolio that you have. What I really like, however, are the responses that you make for the few negative reviews that you've received. Often buyers have greater insight into the quality of service that a seller provides through their responses to negative reviews  (as opposed to the positive). I think you responded brilliantly and your responses showed a high level of care and concern for your customers. So great job there!

16 minutes ago, khalifacyrusuk said:

Ask away!!

Hmmm.. for questions, I'm sure many will want to hear your "journey to top-rated seller" story. I'm guessing a lot has happened since your last post on the forum and you've been busy! If you don't mind sharing your story, I'd love to hear it!

• Like 12
  • Up 1

Hello, I have a question, 2 years ago I created my account and I had a selling streak of 2 in less than 2 weeks, but after that I did not have any for several months, I decided to give up and look for other platforms, and after 1 year and I half decided to try again and post gigs again, this time with better material than the one from 2 years ago.

It seems that I can't even get a quote, what am I doing wrong? once my profile says "last sale 2 years ago" does it hurt my chance of sales? how can i sell?

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.

• Like 1