Q&A: Ask Questions to Top Rated Seller!

khalifacyrusuk

Hi @khalifacyrusuk! Welcome back to the forum! 😊

I can see it's been a while ...your last post was made right before I published my first gig in Nov 2021, so it looks like we just missed each other!

Congratulations on becoming a top-rated seller - I checked out your gig and love the gig videos and the portfolio that you have. What I really like, however, are the responses that you make for the few negative reviews that you've received. Often buyers have greater insight into the quality of service that a seller provides through their responses to negative reviews  (as opposed to the positive). I think you responded brilliantly and your responses showed a high level of care and concern for your customers. So great job there!

16 minutes ago, khalifacyrusuk said:

Ask away!!

Hmmm.. for questions, I'm sure many will want to hear your "journey to top-rated seller" story. I'm guessing a lot has happened since your last post on the forum and you've been busy! If you don't mind sharing your story, I'd love to hear it!

• Like 31
  • Up 1

Hello, I have a question, 2 years ago I created my account and I had a selling streak of 2 in less than 2 weeks, but after that I did not have any for several months, I decided to give up and look for other platforms, and after 1 year and I half decided to try again and post gigs again, this time with better material than the one from 2 years ago.

It seems that I can't even get a quote, what am I doing wrong? once my profile says "last sale 2 years ago" does it hurt my chance of sales? how can i sell?

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.

• Like 17

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 12:59 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

Congrats for being top rated seller and for giving us golden chance to ask.

I have question about order completion.

Is that possible a buyer cancel order, also get refunded and also can write a review ? Are three conditions can occur at once ?

I don't believe they can write a review. If the buyer gets the order cancelled, they will get a refund - but will not be able to write a review. I am pretty certain this is the case.

• Like 16

On 9/24/2022 at 6:18 PM, alexbrownartist said:

Hello, I have a question, 2 years ago I created my account and I had a selling streak of 2 in less than 2 weeks, but after that I did not have any for several months, I decided to give up and look for other platforms, and after 1 year and I half decided to try again and post gigs again, this time with better material than the one from 2 years ago.

It seems that I can't even get a quote, what am I doing wrong? once my profile says "last sale 2 years ago" does it hurt my chance of sales? how can i sell?

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.

Keep at it with Fiverr. I don't operate on any other platforms, but from my friends experience I would say Fiver is easily the best platform once you get going. I know its really frustrating - it took me MONTHS to get my first order. I would say set your price as low as you can manage and get a solid amount of orders (25+) before you think about changing your pricing structure to something more long-term. Get the orders, get good reviews - and build from there.

• Like 15

On 9/21/2022 at 2:39 PM, abdullah141 said:

Congratulations. My top rated requirements will be completed before 15 October. Could you please tell me?

What's steps i need to follow to get the top rated badge.

It's really unknown, I can't say for sure. Be active, responsive, get good reviews and be patient. I'm sure Fiverr has a certain amount of people that can be TRS at one time - i guess you just have to wait for there to be an opening in your category!

• Like 14

23 hours ago, khalifacyrusuk said:

I don't believe they can write a review. If the buyer gets the order cancelled, they will get a refund - but will not be able to write a review. I am pretty certain this is the case.

But why I see many reviews like "Canceled order. Sellers failed to deliver on time.". This sentence I seen exactly the same on many orders. So that's why I doubt.

• Like 15
  • Confused 1

On 9/21/2022 at 5:29 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

Congrats for being top rated seller and for giving us golden chance to ask.

I have question about order completion.

Is that possible a buyer cancel order, also get refunded and also can write a review ? Are three conditions can occur at once ?

Yes, Buyer can cancel the order  if the seller failed to deliver the order on time and they have the option to write review 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 12:17 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

But why I see many reviews like "Canceled order. Sellers failed to deliver on time.". This sentence I seen exactly the same on many orders. So that's why I doubt.

On 10/23/2022 at 5:12 AM, nemesisgd said:

Yes, Buyer can cancel the order  if the seller failed to deliver the order on time and they have the option to write review 

Actually yes, you guys are correct! 😞

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

On 10/19/2022 at 12:17 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

If the order says "very late" (maybe >24 hours late) then the buyer can cancel without the seller needing to accept the cancellation and there's an automated review that gets added that was "Cancelled - seller failed to deliver on time" or something similar (that's why those reviews are all the same, since the buyer doesn't type those in). I don't know if it still does that but it might do.

See: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010108157-What-does-my-order-status-mean

24 hours after the order is marked as late it will become Very Late.  Similar to what’s mentioned above, the buyer is now able to cancel the order within the order page using the Resolution Center, however, it is not a mutual cancelation request, but an immediate cancelation. 

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2022 at 11:20 AM, khalifacyrusuk said:

I would say Fiver is easily the best platform once you get going.

Yes, I agree that Fiverr is the best platform. All of them have little quirks from time to time to master, but I do think Fiverr is at the top to get started. 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1