I do stay online at night also in last these months. I earned only 00. Why didn't I receive the order? What do I have to do to get the order?

floor_drawing

Question

7 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Who is still preaching about being online

Unfortunately these preachers are preaching this 24/7 on the forum! 😂

4 hours ago, floor_drawing said:

What do I have to do to get the order?

Really, do anything you can to get the orders. If you don't have orders, the worst thing you can do is "wait." Thus, this comment here:

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Staying online won't give you sales. All it does is it wastes time. So don't stay online waiting for orders because that will never happen.

The things you can do are here. It's good to think of this as a continuous process (one answer and one action aren't enough):

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

What you can do is to try and create new gigs, experiment and see what works. Study your competitors and also experiment with various gig styles, types, images, videos, etc. Show off your portfolio, and also try to learn and improve as you go along. 

4 hours ago, katakatica said:

Do research, expand your skillset, tinker your gigs and you might stand a chance. 

Follow the PDCA cycle (Plan - Do - Check - Adjust). Make a plan. Execute it. Check to see if it's working. Make any necessary adjustments. And repeat.

• Like 6

Staying online won't give you sales. All it does is it wastes time. So don't stay online waiting for orders because that will never happen.

What you can do is to try and create new gigs, experiment and see what works. Study your competitors and also experiment with various gig styles, types, images, videos, etc. Show off your portfolio, and also try to learn and improve as you go along. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, floor_drawing said:

I do stay online at night also in last these months. I earned only 00. I created new gigs also. Then I changed gig descriptions. Why didn't I receive the order? What do I have to do to get the order?

What skill do you get from staying online? Be honest!

Nothing, right? That's exactly why it does nothing. Your account is just one of the thousands of others listening to the same dumb advice. 

Do research, expand your skillset, tinker your gigs and you might stand a chance. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

10 minutes ago, vickieito said:
1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Who is still preaching about being online

The real question (for me) is: do people GENUINELY believe that TRS/Pro/popular sellers do nothing but stay online? Like...
It just sounds like such an unhealthy 'hack' to me. I'm not a good sleeper - never was - but just the idea that my success comes from not sleeing (or using borderline illegal programs to pretend that's the case) sounds so off to me.

Sure, if you can, adjust your schedule a bit so that you're able to be online when you get the most messages but like, don't break yourself (or your computer) while doing so. 
Persistence is great but not always, is what I'm trying to say I guess. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Who is still preaching about being online for a longer period of time than normal in hopes that you literally get an order right away after doing so.................?! Its almost the end of 2022 😅

Well they think it's the easiest way to get orders. Few people are willing to experiment, learn and improve. They all want to take the easy route.. 

• Like 4