Seller profile not approved

mr_life_maker

Question

I'm a new seller in fiverr. My seller profile not approved & my gig is automatically paused by fiverr.What can I do?

My another account also faced same issue. so I deactivated it.And opened a new account with a different email.

I received an email from fiverr team saying that ''We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.''within few hours after published the first gig.

I contacted the helping centre but I didn't get a clear solution.Please if anyone knows help me..

Screenshot_20220917-082435_Gmail.jpg

• Like 28
  • Sad 9

24 answers to this question

Your gig wasn't high quality enough. Fiverr is becoming a competitive marketplace and they only want to hire people with experience, skill, and a level of professionalism. If profile contains stolen images, or low quality images, etc, then it won't be approved. If you don't have any experience or education or training or a strong portfolio then it won't be approved. This isn't really a site for amateurs anymore to come on and grow and learn, it is becoming more for people who are already a little bit established, especially in the more saturated niches like graphic design etc

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

On Fiverr you are allowed to delete your account and start again, so it is possible it will be approved one day, but it will not be approved at the current standard you put out last time, and if you keep trying and keep getting rejected they may permanently suspend you from selling on Fiverr because the work is consistently shown to be of poor quality.

Your best bet is to get more training, do free online courses, educate yourself, read books, practice, build a high quality portfolio that is 100% original and unique to you, get a bit of experience if possible so you can show you have worked on projects (even just one or two, even some free ones just to get references), then you will have a better chance of coming back with something much stronger next time which is more likely to be approved.

• Like 27
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, pritam_55 said:

Your gig and gig image was not high quality enough. If your profile contains stolen images, or low quality images, etc, then it won't be approved. you don't have any experience or education or a strong portfolio then it won't be approved. 

What was the point of just copying and pasting my original post lol? You know that the "points" you get on the forum don't have any effect on your seller profile, right? The Fiverr Forum and your fiverr seller profile aren't linked.

• Like 26
  • Haha 1

Fulfill your profile 100% with your own words don't use any copied text. Use professional images on everywhere on your profile photo, gig thumbnail, etc. Before you create a new gig do research on that particular subject. This helps you a lot I hope. 

• Like 18

16 hours ago, miskatur9 said:

My suggestion is to learn something new that will help you for your future too. I would suggest to go for UI/UX Design.

Deciding on a new specialty and creating a gig is not how Fiverr works.   You need to be an expert in your field first and then add the gigs.   

You can't suddenly wake up and think 'I'm going to be a UX designer' today

This is an example of why Fiverr is being flooding with substandard gigs by people who are trying to guess their way through a career.

• Like 18
  • Up 3

Hi, I am facing the same problem. I am a PROFESSIONAL model and the photos I created my gig with are of high quality and made by a photographer, not to mention that I have years of experience in the field. I filled out my profile to the letter, and even though I have a degree in Social Communication and Language and Literature, I was creating gigs for copywriting and copy editing (I am fully qualified for this and have years of experience). But only a few hours after posting my model gig, it was deleted and technical support still hasn't given me a reason. 

• Like 16
  • Sad 2

Hello here 👋,

I'm new here, someone should please help me out.

I'm a professional eBook writer and designer on this Great platform, but I don't understand why Fiverr is not approving my seller account, I'm an expert in this field and I also have a great passion for in after years of learning experience.

I try meeting all their requirements but all seems to no avail.

Someone should please enlighten me more about it please. I need to know My point of view.

• Like 13

I am in the place. I am not sure why I was rejected at all. I posted a gig for editing, proofing, and APA formatting documents. My gig was instantly rejected when published. Exactly 2 minutes later, I got an email stating that my profile was rejected, similar to what others shared.

I, of course, searched for a reason, which brought me to this site. Let me share that not only did I write my profile and gig, I went over and beyond to create additional questions and FAQ. I will also note that I am well-qualified for the gig and overqualified compared to sellers with similar offerings. 

After receiving my rejection, I sent an email to support to ask for a rationale and how I may learn from errors in my profile or listing and move forward. About two hours later, I received a short reply. They did not provide any additional information from the denial. The message only restated what had occurred, I applied and was rejected, and the decision cannot be changed. However, they told me that I was welcome to continue using the site as a buyer.

I am not usually one to go into extreme depth on this sort of thing, but this one just really rubbed me the wrong way. The pdf attached is my reply. It is long, but the short version is that I am a highly educated professional in this niche with many letters after my name and have many years of experience not only doing but teaching and writing university standards editing and formatting. I am by every account an expert within this niche, and if anything over qualified to do this gig. I find it interesting that "after careful consideration," I was denied... the careful consideration lasted two minutes from when I submitted my first gig.

Nonetheless, to all who have had similar challenges, many alternatives exist. It would appear that their platform is flooded, often with poorly qualified freelancers, and you may be rejected for any random reason. They do not and seemingly will not provide any rationale for their decisions, which, as stated in their reply, cannot be changed once it is made.

Fiver Customer Service 2.pdf

• Like 10

My name is shahzaib. I'm professional graphics designer and graphics company work with 8years. I have experience into 8years. I have created an account on Fiverr and I am not getting impressions. Support me Fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/3YmygA

• Like 10

On 9/19/2022 at 10:52 AM, mr_life_maker said:

I'm a new seller in fiverr. My seller profile not approved & my gig is automatically paused by fiverr.What can I do?

My another account also faced same issue. so I deactivated it.And opened a new account with a different email.

I received an email from fiverr team saying that ''We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.''within few hours after published the first gig.

I contacted the helping centre but I didn't get a clear solution.Please if anyone knows help me..

Screenshot_20220917-082435_Gmail.jpg

May I suggest that you kindly provide information on the gig category you selected? Additionally, I recommend that you create a visually appealing gig image with an SEO-optimized gig description. Also, It is important to ensure that your gig description/title is free from errors and grammatical mistakes.

• Like 10

16 hours ago, jcolvin said:

I am in the place. I am not sure why I was rejected at all. I posted a gig for editing, proofing, and APA formatting documents. My gig was instantly rejected when published. Exactly 2 minutes later, I got an email stating that my profile was rejected, similar to what others shared.

I, of course, searched for a reason, which brought me to this site. Let me share that not only did I write my profile and gig, I went over and beyond to create additional questions and FAQ. I will also note that I am well-qualified for the gig and overqualified compared to sellers with similar offerings. 

After receiving my rejection, I sent an email to support to ask for a rationale and how I may learn from errors in my profile or listing and move forward. About two hours later, I received a short reply. They did not provide any additional information from the denial. The message only restated what had occurred, I applied and was rejected, and the decision cannot be changed. However, they told me that I was welcome to continue using the site as a buyer.

I am not usually one to go into extreme depth on this sort of thing, but this one just really rubbed me the wrong way. The pdf attached is my reply. It is long, but the short version is that I am a highly educated professional in this niche with many letters after my name and have many years of experience not only doing but teaching and writing university standards editing and formatting. I am by every account an expert within this niche, and if anything over qualified to do this gig. I find it interesting that "after careful consideration," I was denied... the careful consideration lasted two minutes from when I submitted my first gig.

Nonetheless, to all who have had similar challenges, many alternatives exist. It would appear that their platform is flooded, often with poorly qualified freelancers, and you may be rejected for any random reason. They do not and seemingly will not provide any rationale for their decisions, which, as stated in their reply, cannot be changed once it is made.

Fiver Customer Service 2.pdf 80.37 kB · 0 downloads

I echo your sentiment. I'm in the same boat as you. I spent many days crafting my gig, making my logos, videos etc. only to be rejected. Very disheartening, especially not being given a reason for the disapproval. I am highly experienced too in my field.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, joyh97 said:

What was the point of just copying and pasting my original post lol? You know that the "points" you get on the forum don't have any effect on your seller profile, right? The Fiverr Forum and your fiverr seller profile aren't linked.

I know that.  But to much comment to much people see that ,  and it should be help them.  That’s it

• Like 22