Seller profile not approved

mr_life_maker

Question

I'm a new seller in fiverr. My seller profile not approved & my gig is automatically paused by fiverr.What can I do?

My another account also faced same issue. so I deactivated it.And opened a new account with a different email.

I received an email from fiverr team saying that ''We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.''within few hours after published the first gig.

I contacted the helping centre but I didn't get a clear solution.Please if anyone knows help me..

Screenshot_20220917-082435_Gmail.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

9 answers to this question

Your gig wasn't high quality enough. Fiverr is becoming a competitive marketplace and they only want to hire people with experience, skill, and a level of professionalism. If profile contains stolen images, or low quality images, etc, then it won't be approved. If you don't have any experience or education or training or a strong portfolio then it won't be approved. This isn't really a site for amateurs anymore to come on and grow and learn, it is becoming more for people who are already a little bit established, especially in the more saturated niches like graphic design etc

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On Fiverr you are allowed to delete your account and start again, so it is possible it will be approved one day, but it will not be approved at the current standard you put out last time, and if you keep trying and keep getting rejected they may permanently suspend you from selling on Fiverr because the work is consistently shown to be of poor quality.

Your best bet is to get more training, do free online courses, educate yourself, read books, practice, build a high quality portfolio that is 100% original and unique to you, get a bit of experience if possible so you can show you have worked on projects (even just one or two, even some free ones just to get references), then you will have a better chance of coming back with something much stronger next time which is more likely to be approved.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, pritam_55 said:

Your gig and gig image was not high quality enough. If your profile contains stolen images, or low quality images, etc, then it won't be approved. you don't have any experience or education or a strong portfolio then it won't be approved. 

What was the point of just copying and pasting my original post lol? You know that the "points" you get on the forum don't have any effect on your seller profile, right? The Fiverr Forum and your fiverr seller profile aren't linked.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, joyh97 said:

What was the point of just copying and pasting my original post lol? You know that the "points" you get on the forum don't have any effect on your seller profile, right? The Fiverr Forum and your fiverr seller profile aren't linked.

I know that.  But to much comment to much people see that ,  and it should be help them.  That’s it

• Like 3