Jump to content

Question

Hello Everyone

I am Muhammad Ahmad and level 2 seller on Fiverr and providing e-commerce store management services.

My account was running smoothly i was getting 300-400 impressions on my gig daily basis. 

but after 08-08-2022 my account impressions started decreasing on all my 5 gigs and now only getting 30-50 impressions on daily basis. i have attached a picture as well.

my account health stats are 100/100%. 

i am very upset please help me out to solve this issue or anyone who can let me know the actual reason. 

gigi.png

  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2

Account health is what you see. Fiverr also receives private reviews from customers, and I can only assume someone rated you negatively, whether they wanted or not. Since you don't have a lot of pending orders and reviews, you can end up dealing with lots of problems from a single negative private review. Then there's also the fact your client base was most likely in vacation for a while. This is the ideal time to experiment and test out new things, improve your gig.

  • Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, ahmadf_08 said:

Hello Everyone

I am Muhammad Ahmad and level 2 seller on Fiverr and providing e-commerce store management services.

My account was running smoothly i was getting 300-400 impressions on my gig daily basis. 

but after 08-08-2022 my account impressions started decreasing on all my 5 gigs and now only getting 30-50 impressions on daily basis. i have attached a picture as well.

my account health stats are 100/100%. 

i am very upset please help me out to solve this issue or anyone who can let me know the actual reason. 

gigi.png

Same situation with me. I got all my gigs deranked from 15-august till present. Does you only one gig impression decreased or all the gigs impression decreased?

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, ahmadf_08 said:

Hello Everyone

I am Muhammad Ahmad and level 2 seller on Fiverr and providing e-commerce store management services.

My account was running smoothly i was getting 300-400 impressions on my gig daily basis. 

but after 08-08-2022 my account impressions started decreasing on all my 5 gigs and now only getting 30-50 impressions on daily basis. i have attached a picture as well.

my account health stats are 100/100%. 

i am very upset please help me out to solve this issue or anyone who can let me know the actual reason. 

gigi.png

Hi Ahmad,

Yes it happens sometimes. I think its very improtant share your gigs on social media. Bring in traffic from there if your are not getting organic traffic from here.  

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -1
17 hours ago, asadjatt67 said:

Same situation with me. I got all my gigs deranked from 15-august till present. Does you only one gig impression decreased or all the gigs impression decreased?

17 hours ago, asadjatt67 said:

all gigs are reranked. I don't know what is the reason. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -1
12 hours ago, sarah_explainer said:

Hi Ahmad,

Yes it happens sometimes. I think its very improtant share your gigs on social media. Bring in traffic from there if your are not getting organic traffic from here.  

Thanks for reply but this is not the problem. my impressions are getting decreased day by day but my account health is 10/10. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...