Improve my Gig

tecno_seo

3 hours ago, tecno_seo said:

Hey

my gig sudden de rank about last one month and disappear from search bar.I'm still waiting for ranking.

Let me know if any one can help me for this. Thanks

This usually happens when you get negative private feedback or if your stats have been dropping. The best way to get out of a slump like this is to impress the heck out of your current buyers, hoping that your buyer satisfaction rate will go up in time. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, smashradio said:

This usually happens when you get negative private feedback

I went to your gig to check out your reviews. Since you have very good reviews, most likely it was a negative private review that caused you to disappear from search.

While reviewing your profile, I also noticed that you have a picture of a female, while most of your reviews refer to you as male. You might want to make sure that your profile represents exactly who you are to your customers. Even though you may work as an agency, you are the point of contact and your profile should reflect that.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, smashradio said:

This usually happens when you get negative private feedback or if your stats have been dropping. The best way to get out of a slump like this is to impress the heck out of your current buyers, hoping that your buyer satisfaction rate will go up in time. 

7 hours ago, smashradio said:

Can beeewbs rank my gig? 

may be  our client put the feedback by mistake as male

• Like 2

Here's a few suggestions:

In the gig description:
"Upto" could be "Up to"
"Are you a looking for a person who rank your Website" could be "Are you looking for a person who will rank your website"

In the FAQ section:
"how many time your backlinks time to index ?" could be "How much time does it take your backlinks to index?" in question 3.

In your packages the basic package title basically says you'll add 50+ links, the package description does too,
but the standard package title says 260+ links but the standard package description says 50+ links. The premium package also says 50+ links.
So if you're specifying the number of links in both the package titles and the package descriptions it might be better if they had the same numbers listed in them (eg. same number in the standard package title as there are in the standard package description).

• Like 1