Client is not accepting delivery after project completion.

salmanahmad69

Hi! I'm a webflow website developer. I had a client few days back. He asked me to do some revisions on his site. He provided me with a google drive link containing all the instructions. And also invited me to his webflow workspace so i can edit the site. He asked me to do the project in 24 hours, after placing the order he asked me to do the work right away. So, I got to work and completed the revisions in some hours, many hours before the delivery deadline. After the delivery he asked for few revisions he asked me to do. Once all the revisions were completed, and I delivered him saying everything is done, he just took access of his webflow account from me, and is now rejecting the delivery. As this was a unlimited revisions package's order, he is now keep rejecting the order, despite his site is online and all the revisions are visible on his site. I talked to him I there is anything he want be he is just saying I haven't did anything on the site and that he is not going to accept the delivery. I contacted fiverr's support but all they are saying is that I should talk to the client to find a way. How am I supposed to find a way if he has his project done and now he's rejecting the deliveries. Now the order is already 3 days late. What am I supposed to do in this case. Do guide me.
Regards,

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, salmanahmad69 said:

Do guide me.

This is a tug war between you and the buyer. If you did as described in the gig description, all you can do is keep delivering the order with proof of work. Support can't force the buyer to accept your work. 

This is what you get for offering unlimited revisions and selling your gig at a low price: bad buyers. Never offer unlimited revisions, make it 100% clear to the buyer what you're offering (and what you're not offering to do) and on bigger orders, use milestones or split orders up to ensure you get paid. Don't sell your gigs too cheaply, or you'll attract the worst buyers. 

• Like 8