Buyer requests are getting rare nowadys 😒 (need your best suggestions)

mohammadeshan77

Just 2-4 months ago there were lots of buyer request were showing in my account. Like 200+ on a daily basis. But now only 10-15 buyer requests are showing per day and most of them are fake. πŸ™ƒ Is that my own problem? or it's happening to you as well? and what is the reason behind it? I have anxiety about that matter. (I'm a level 1 seller in the graphic design sector) Please let me know your opinion or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Anxiety.png

Edited by mohammadeshan77
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2

On 9/18/2022 at 1:15 AM, fission_designs said:

I don know the reason but your on the good end because for the past few months I have hardly been getting any requests at all.. I would see the same 2 to 3 request consistently over the course of weeks even though I have submitted an offer to one of them.Β 

It's really disappointing for the sellers who are facing this. because the selling percentage is also getting down day by day. πŸ˜‘Β 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, graphixunlimite said:

I have heard of this but not seen yet. Do you have any idea when they will launch this feature?

No.

But.. buyer requests are a waste of time anyway. Most if not all "buyers" there are severely underpaying people, some even scam them. So I would stay away from that.

• Like 8