GIG

husnain8888

You have gigs for writing and proofreading but in most/all gigs you write "what do you waiting for?". I'd change that. Maybe change "Welcome and Thanks for" in each description too.

In "I will convert your article to video with voice over in 12 hours" you say "proffesionally". I'd change that.

Gig "I will write you a creative story and essay in english" has the same gig description as "I will do translation of english into urdu and urdu into english". Maybe make the gig descriptions unique. If those 2 gigs have the same description even though they're for different services you're probably not being specific enough in those descriptions.

Also in the gig where you say "essay writing" maybe say that you don't do academic work since doing academic work is against Fiverr rules.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The gig performance is very weak for a long time, obviously can delete it. Try to create a new gig more professionally, much proper research before open a new gig. The new gig try to use the better title, tags, SEO-optimized descriptions, eye-catching gig images, etc. I hope it will work very well. 

• Like 6

Hello

Well it would be better if you work on those gigs which are already created. Make everything catchy from content to gig images/video etc. Then activate it and test it for few days! If it does not work then you can delete and create new gigs! 

P.S. Always do some research before creating and publishing any gig!

Good Luck! 

• Like 14

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, husnain8888 said:

i have been active for almost 50 to 55 hours

Whoever told you that being active was an effective way of getting visibility is wrong, and surely you can't lose sleep for that. You experienced it yourself.

1 hour ago, husnain8888 said:

I have created a gig 3 days ago and the gig is also well optimized.

For the gig I would wait for at least a week, then decide and see what's wrong with your gig if there is something wrong. You said it is well optimized but you just pasted a free template, without even modifying it, in one of your image slots.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, maxtpf said:

Whoever told you that being active was an effective way of getting visibility is wrong, and surely you can't lose sleep for that. You experienced it yourself.

For the gig I would wait for at least a week, then decide and see what's wrong with your gig if there is something wrong. You said it is well optimized but you just pasted a free template, without even modifying it, in one of your image slots.

image is not for getting impressions it 's for clicks if my gig is not appearing on good pages then how will anyone see my image?

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, husnain8888 said:

image is not for getting impressions it 's for clicks if my gig is not appearing on good pages then how will anyone see my image?

Do you want people to see your gig or not? I don't get it.

You shouldn't put images of your valuable work if you don't get impressions? What's the point? What if tomorrow the gig ranks and you get those tight 24 hours of visibility, since Fiverr always tries to give everyone a chance, and all they see is a template. Then don't come back saying people look at your page and won't order.

• Like 6

On 4/1/2023 at 9:16 AM, husnain8888 said:

I know and i will change images to my own design proper images thanks for your suggestion Sir. But what sgould i do for impressions.

There's no real guide on how to get impressions, of course it's about the tags what category you've chosen and many other factors. Fiverr always rotates the gigs to give everyone a chance. Like I already said I would wait a little more, you said that you create the gig just 3 days ago.

On 4/1/2023 at 9:24 AM, husnain8888 said:

Sir as a beginner i have a question. "Is this good to customize your gig every second day if not getting impressions?"

Some people think it does some people think it doesn't work. When you make some changes on your gig you might get some delay or more impressions, depending also on what type of changes you do.

Honestly I would only do changes if they're really needed, not to trick the system. (If it even works..)

Also have you ever read this post? It is very helpful.

• Like 24
  • Up 1

There are some steps to help you rank your gig higher, here are some tips:

• Focus on gig key words (see which key words suit your gig best and also focus on key words which are searched a lot)
  • Make main picture of your gig eye catching
  • Make nice describe in your gig description
  • Put some affordable prices and dont forget to add 3 packages (Basic, standard, premium)
  • be nice with your customers and send original and high quality work

I hope this help, have a nice day 🙂

• Like 12